NIGHT 2: S.A.V.E. H.I.M. (PART 1)

NIGHT 2

TIMESKIP:

At Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,

Time - 11:50pm (2350hrs)

I am currently sitting on the same swivel chair in front of a large desk in my office, awaiting for the time to strike 12 Midnight on the dot to most likely listen to another recorded phone call message. While I was waiting, I began to ponder about what I told Asuna aka, Poppy.

FLASHBACK STARTS:

3rd Person's POV:

Shadow: I... I found her....

Shadow said.

Poppy's eyes widen with shock.

Poppy: Really?

Shadow: Yes.

Poppy: Where? We must inform her parents.

Shadow: We can't....

He said, confusing Poppy.

Poppy: Why?

Shadow: ...

Upon hearing her question, Shadow began to shed several tears, for Poppy to notice this.

Poppy: What's wrong? Why can't we tell them?

Shadow: .... she.... she was murdered.

Shadow replied.

This shocked Poppy as she had her hands covering her mouth for a moment.

Shadow: I know, I have that same reaction as you do an-

Poppy: How did you know all this? This is Poppy Pipopapo-serious!

Shadow: Do you remember the 83 and 87 Patient File when I asked about it?

Poppy: Yes. The incident happened at Freddy F-

Before she could finish, she realized something for her to slowly look at Shadow with a worried look on her face.

Poppy: That Temporary Job....

Shadow: *nods*

Poppy: You.... You didn't...

Shadow: I did. I wanted to see and find out myself what's going on, which incidentally lead me to her.

He said.

Shadow: And the Killer who murdered her.... was that kin you all mentioned before... William Afton. And apparently... he murdered five others... and I bet you he's murdered many more.