DAY 2: Answers

-Story pauses for a moment-

Weiss (Talking through the story): In between 3am to 6am,... that must've been a terrifying experience for you, after hearing what they did to you.

Tenka (Talking through the story): Well.... he did say they needed to keep it real because of the Toy Animatronics.

Tenka said.

Shadow (Talking through the story): Well, what he said was true when I told my team about it.

Shadow said to back Tenka up.

Yang (Talking through the story): so, what happened at Day and Night 2?

Mitchell (Talking through the story): Patience, lil' Sun Dragon.

Ruby (Talking through the story): Yeah! What happened?

Ruby backed Yang up.

Weiss (Talking through through the story): Ruby, Yang. Be patient. You can't be flooding him with questions.

Weiss back Shadow up as he was heard clearing his throat for a moment, before he proceeded to carry on.

Shadow (Talking through the story): It's okay, Weiss. We're young so, we all have our own curiosities.

Weiss (Talking through the story): Well, true I guess... anyway, you were saying?

Shadow (Talking through the story): Right! Well, to continue into Day and Night 2, I began to get some answers

He said.

Blake (Talking through the story): Is that good?

Rachel (Talking through the story): Yes..... and heck no, too.....

Shadow (Talking through the story): mhmm... to continue on, after my shift,.... well.... nothing much really, I went back home to rest. Woke up a few hours later to carry out my Hospital and kamen Rider duties until 2 plus in the after when I knocked off for a moment for lunch.

Shadow continued.

<TAKE NOTE: Starting from Day 2 onwards, everything will be from Shadow's POV to cease any confusion. It will go to anyone's POV at anytime and will go back to 3rd person POV when Teams STRM and RWBY are talking. Thanks.>

-Story resumes-

TIMESKIP:

At Seito University Hospital,

Time - 1:15pm (1315hrs)

Shadow's POV:

It has been a few minutes since that operation to cure one patient who has several Bugster Viruses inside him as I was seen sighing in relief while exiting the operation theatre with my team, feeling glad that the difficult operation is over.