DAY 6: William's Agenda revealed & An Eavesdropper

-Story pauses for a moment-

3rd Person's POV:

Ruby (Talking through the story): Whoa....

Weiss (Talking through the story): That's.... terrible, being lured.

Tenka (Talking through the story): Yeah, Doctor. You haven't mentioned that part yet.

Shadow (Talking through the story): That's because you didn't ask further.

Tenka (Talking through the story): Well, fair point. But still, killed over an agreement? That's nuts.

Tenka said with digust.

Shadow (Talking through the story): I know. Feeling's mutual, my friend. However, remember what she said. 

Blake (Talking through the story): Yeah... he did say that Shion wasn't suppose to be killed, but kidnapped instead. Looks like William and some other guy had other ulterior motive, dear...

Tenka (Talking through the story): Hmmm... yeah... 

Tenka replied, nodding to Blake's point.

Everyone looked at each other as they discussed about what happened in my story when Team JNPR came in.

Jaune (Talking through the story): Hey guys. 

Ruby (Talking through the story): Hey Jaune.

Mitchell (Talking through the story): What brings you here, dude? 

Nora (Talking through the story): We heard you guys are talking about something so we thought we come in to listen in.

Ren (Talking through the story): No.... that wasn't the case when you said it just now.

Pyrrha (Talking through the story): We're just here to join in on your conversation and your discussion about the finals. 

Pyrrha said.

Ruby (Talking through the story): Oh, I see. Cool. We were getting to that but.... something came up. 

Ruby said.

Ren (Talking through the story): Oh? 

So in brief, the eight of them told Team JNPR about what happened to Shadow in summary as they understood what's going on, seeing their heads nodding. They even mention the scars Shadow had on his arm for him to show it to them.

Nora (Talking through the story): gasps Battle scars from a story!

Ren (Talking through the story): It's not just Battle Scars, Nora. They're scars that he's gotten in a real life event that can't be explained until now after they explained it.

Nora (Talking through the story): Oh. 

Pyrrha (Talking through the story): I.... don't understand... she means well to you but, the others...

Shadow (Talking through the story): I know. Their systems and schematics were under influence of some security program to have some kind of Night Mode, forcing them to kill those that are trapped in the pizzeria and/or work as night guards such as myself.