DAY 8: The Plan

TIMESKIP:

At Seito university Hospital,

Time - 6:58am (0658hrs)

3rd Person's POV:

At the Hospital, the doctors and nurses along with Emu, Asuna and Pallad were seen rushing into the operating room with Shadow who's lying on a stretcher, still unconscious, where Hiiro is in there, well prepared for Shadow's surgery, with the rest of the team to follow from behind, catching up with them.

When they reached the operating room, Pallad, Emu and Asuna stopped in front of the door as they waited outside with the crowd to stop behind them with concern and worried looks on their faces.

TIMESKIP:

Many Minutes Later,

It has been many minutes and everyone is seen waiting outside the operating room, sitting on chairs and leaning against the wall, waiting patiently, restlessly and tirelessly. As they waited, Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell can be seenrushing in as they notice the crowd and made their way to them, with Asuna noticing them as she stopped them.

Asuna: Tenka. Rachel. Mitchell.

Rachel: We came as soon as we could...!!

Tenka: Is Doc okay?

Mitchell: You sounded distraught when you called Tenka's mom. It's like as if Doc's in a life and death situation. He alright???

Asuna: He's fine.... but it's just... I'm not sure if he'll recover...

Asuna replied to their question.

Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell sighed in relief when they heard that Shadow is fine despite being unsure whether he'll recover from his wounds or not. Then, Tenka stood forward.

Tenka: Who did this....???

Asuna: Well.... when we went to the establishment after we called Shadow's colleagues, we saw a worker there who wa-

Tenka: Where are they....???

Arnold: Here.... along with Mr. Smith, Schmidt and Fitzgerald.

Arnold, Fritz, Mike and Jeremy walks up behind Asuna.

Tenka looks behind Asuna with anger in his eyes as he began to clench his fist in anger.

Arnold: Look, we know you're angry. Believe us, after we heard the news from our colleague who is fighting for his life in there, we are are also angry, too and shocked after he tol-

Just before Arnold could finish, Tenka lunged in a he roughly grabbed Arnold by the collar of his shirt, slamming him into the wall, to Fritz, Mike, Jeremy and everyone's shock as the three tried to break up this uproar. Rachel and Mitchell was shocked to see this, too as they went up to try and break the uproar up, as well with the three.

Tenka: YOU JUST KEEP TALKING!!!!!!!! THE MORE YOU TALK, THE MORE I'LL LAND MY FIST... INTO YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!