DAY 4: Vixie's Repair (PART 2)

Time - 3:53pm (1553hrs)

Upon hearing what I just said, everyone looked in shock as to find out that Shionnae's corpse is missing despite of her soul still possessing the Prototype Animatronic. While cleaning the last few areas of the Prototype, the souls of the animatronics began to talk by their soul voices instead of their animatronic voices.

Gabriel: Why is her corpse missing...?

Susie: That shouldn't be possible. How did he do that...?

Fritz: maybe he did something to remove her corpse...? As after all,.... This animatronic is a failed one, after all....

Jeremy: T-T-T-T-Tru-u-u-u-u-u-e. But one must remove the su-u-u-uit ma-a-a-a-a-a-an-n-n-nua-a-ally-y-y-y. So, h-h-h-h-how did the killer manage to d-d-d-d-d-do that...?

Susie: That makes n-no se-sen-se...

Gabriel: The animatronic is here but the g-g-good question now is.... where is the corpse...?

Susie: Yeah bu-

Fritz: There are no lea-

Me: That's what I'm trying to find out.

I interrupted them, for the souls to look at me.

After finishing up the final touches on the prototype animatronic bull, I turn around to face the souls and animatronics.

Me: If I were to get in deeper into this establishment, I have to get in through the source, which is the secret room you talked about, Gabriel.

I said.

Gabriel: But-

Susie: We couldn't find i-

Me: I found it....

I interrupted.

Fritz: T-That's fast.

Gabriel: WHAT?! Where?!

Me: It's right next to this room, but it's hidden.

Jeremy: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh. No wonder it's no trouble that Cassidy aka-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a Fredbear found us to ta-ta-ta-ta-talk with us.

Me: Yes. However, I'm not going to act now. As I have a plan in mind.

Susie: And that is???

Me: If William wants us to play apart in his sick twisted little game, we'll let him do it. Which is when you come in as you'll be following me in the room to find her.

Gabriel: But how? 

Me: You'll be riding with me. It's a lot to ask for but.... it's for my patient.

I said.

The animatronics look at each other as they think about it real carefully. After a while, they look at me, including Shionnae.

Gabriel: O-On behalf of the four of us.... We're in.

Shionnae: I'll come, too.