NIGHT 1: The Nightmare Begins

FLASHBACK STARTS:

NIGHT 1

At Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,

Time - 11:59pm (2359hrs)

3rd Person's POV:

Shadow is seen making himself comfortable on his desk table while spinning round and round on his office chair that he's currently sitting on, waiting for his shift to begin. While waiting, he looked at the Nightguard outfit he was given to him before he officially entered the establishment to begin his job.

 While waiting, he looked at the Nightguard outfit he was given to him before he officially entered the establishment to begin his job

(A/N: This Nightguard Outfit, include the hat. Replace the tight long pants to working long pants. Exclude the Electronic device as he is supplied in the office.)

Shadow: Hmm. This uniform doesn't look half bad. I can even wear this to work tomorrow.

He said while chuckling.

While spinning around and around still on his swivel chair, Shadow's watch soon beeped continuously until he pressed a button for the beeping to stop, for him to check to see that it already 12am in the morning, which means his shift has finally begun.

Shadow: 12am... so it seems... the Nightmare has begun...

He said.

Time - 12:00am (0000hrs)

Shadow stopped spinning around as he pushed himself towards the table by using his legs while seated on the chair. Once reached, he grabbed a tablet as he began to look at every CCTV camera panning certain areas of the Pizzeria attentively. While he was attentively looking at each camera really carefully, a telephone suddenly rang for Shadow to look at the phone as he pressed on a button for a call log to initiate for Night 1.

As the Call began, turns out it was a recorded message, for Shadow to decide that he should listen to it and probably gain certain advice in case of danger. So, Shadow left the recording on so he could listen to it carefully while forcusing on the cameras really closely at the same time.

Phone Guy (Recorded Message): Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job, at the new and improved, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path. Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location, you know. Uh, some people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety.