NIGHT 7: Scars of the Past & the Rise of the Golden Oni (PART 1)

-Story pauses for a moment-

Pyrrha (Talking through the story): So, you agreed to find their daughter, dead or alive, no matter the cost?

Shadow (Talking through the story): That's right, Pyrrha. No matter what. And no matter the cost. That's why I have these scars on my left arm. shows scars again To prove that I have done the right thing, with a cost that has been operated and healed.

Shadow said, showing the scars once again to everyone.

Blake (Talking through the story): And I assume that you got those bad scars.... on the seventh night? Right?

Blake ask.

Shadow remained silent while looking at his scars, for his lover to place her hand on his with concern.

Ruby (Talking through the story): Shadow...?

Ruby ask out of concern.

Shadow looked up at Ruby as he knew he has to tell them at some point, knowing he has already told them so much already.

He nods at his lover, then looks at everyone.

Shadow (Talking through the story): Yes.... what you said is correct, Blake. On the seventh night was that very fateful night, that I got these scars on my left arm.

Ren (Talking through the story): But how did you get them when the Animatronics were sealed ice shut in the Parts & Service Room?

Nora (Talking through the story): Uh, the secret room has Animatronics, too? Right?

Shadow (Talking through the story): That, Nora is correct, and you actually have the right to ask that question, Ren. As during that fateful day, Vixie, the Bull Animatronic aka, Shionnae's Soul somehow broke out of there. So, allow me to explain how it went down.

Shadow said as he resumed the story, timeskipping it to the seventh night.

TIMESKIP:

Outside the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,

Time - 11:38pm (2338hrs)

My POV:

Fritzy, Jerry, Mikey and I are seen looking at the front entrance of the Establishment one last time, knowing that they will be doing something extremely dangerous.

Fritz Smith: Alright, Shades. Moment of Truth is tonight and tomorrow. You sure you can do this?

Me: Positive.

I said with determination.

Mike Schmidt: Well, we wish you good luck. As you'll need it.

Me: Thanks, you guys.

Jeremy Fitzgerald: Umm, guys. About our memo?

Fritz Smith: Oh, right! Shades, there is something you need to know.