DAY 9 (Epilogue): New Beginnings

No One's POV:

After everyone has gathered at the blossoms, the Madokas decided that they'll bury the box containing Shionnae's body at a hillside they noticed closeby the blossoms forest, in which they agreed to bury her there. Once that was settled, Sensei hired his family priest to do a small funeral procession there, in which everyone was present.

It wasn't long before it ended as the Madokas' Agents slowly lowered the box into a grave made for her as they covered it up with soil, putting some blossom flowers on top of it, to conclude the funeral procession for Shionnae. Once everything was all done, everyone slowly returned back to their homes and back to the hospital, with Shadow and his colleagues, as well as the Madokas and the Sensei to remain behind.

Shadow (Talking through the story): When everyone arrived at the Blossoms Forest, a priest arrived. Apparently it was-

Tenka (Talking through the story): Yeah. It was our family priest. My Sensei called him to do the procession for us.

Shadow (Talking through the story): nods Mmhmm. And after the small funeral, their Agents lowered the box and buried it at the spot Shionnae's parents picked. After the box was buried, Mrs. Madoka placed a blossom branch on top of it. 

Tenka (Talking through the story): Everyone including me, Rach and Mitch left after the procession.

Mitchell (Talking through the story): Everyone except Doc, his colleagues, the Madokas and Tenka's Sensei.

Jaune (Talking through the story): What? W-Why didn't you guys leave?

Shadow (Talking through the story): We were having a brief talk on what needed to be done about William. And to add in more, the Police were there, too to access the crime scene. Since the body is gonna be buried, they had to take some pictures and samples quickly before that had to be done to solve the case, so no harm done there.

While the eight of them were seen looking at Shionnae's grave, an officer walked up to them as he began to tell them what is going to happen to the suit.

Police Officer: Ummm, sirs? ma'am?

The officer called out.

The eight turned to see the officer.

Mr. Madoka: Yes, Officer?

Police Officer: After considering what has happened for the past eight days to accordance to what Doctor Shadow has told us, and what he gathered from the corpse and the animatronic you brought here.... we have concluded that we are a few more steps before solving this case of the missing children in Freddy Fazbear's.

Shadow: William Afton?

Police Officer: He's currently at large at the moment. Once we get him, he'll be behind bars for a long time.

Mrs. Madoka: The suit?

Police Officer: We're still processing it. But rest assured, once it's done, we'll give it back to you, seeing that you decided to own it, instead of Fazbear Entertainment.

Arnold: I approve it, as long as the others do, too.

Shadow: I'm down.

Fritz Smith: Shades done a lot of hard work repairing it so, we won't let it go to waste.