NIGHT 3: I am a "Relative" of Them

NIGHT 3

Time - 11:50pm (2350hrs)

-Story pauses for a moment-

Shadow (Talking through the story): So, after that phone call with the three, I resumed my hospital duties until late at night. Until when I head to my Nightguard duties at the Pizzeria, it began to had me think about what Fritzy, Mikey and Jerry said to me about William Afton. After hearing what they had to say about him, it got me thinking that-

Weiss (Talking through the story): He's beyond reason.... he's far gone.

Blake (Talking through the story): In other words, on this third night, you decided to go and confront him.

Shadow (Talking through the story): ... yes... but... an awful event happened for me to make a change of plans...

He said.

-Story resumes-

My POV:

I was in the Pizzeria early today as my rounds around the hospital ended early today, giving me the opportunity to look around the Pizzeria to ensure that everything is in order.

Once that was done, seeing that there is nothing out of place, the animatronics are still in position and the older animatronic models are still in the Parts & Service Room, I quickly made my way towards the office with my utility bag as I prepared myself for the third night of my Night Shift.

Me: Alrighty~ Let's take our seat and await for that recorded message. 

I said.

Upon reaching the office, I placed my bag down on one of the legs of the table below while planting myself down on the swivel seat, awaiting for the recorded message to play at 12am which begins my shift.

As I waited, a lullaby could be heard somewhere around the pizzeria, to my confusion.

(A/N: This lullaby.)

The lullaby kept playing repeatedly all over again for me to begin to become worried about this while being confused at the same time.

Me: What... is that music or... lullaby?

I ask myself.

While wondering, the phone began to ringing, for my attention to changed from the lullaby that's coming from somewhere in the premises, to the phone on my desk. Just as the constant ringing stopped, the recorded message for this nigh shift began to play.

(A/N: Soften the lullaby here.)

Time - 12:00am (0000hrs)

Phone Guy (Recorded Message): Uh, hello, hello! See? I told you you wouldn't have any problems! Did, uh, did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not, I was just curious.