DAY 4: Vixie's Repair (PART 1)

-Story resumes-

DAY 4

My POV:

Well, like yesterday, there wasn't much to do in C.R. as there aren't any cases of any Bugster Virus. So, several of the C.R. Team including myself decided to take time off while some you know, Hirro, Dan Kuroto and Asuna aka, Poppy stayed behind to tend to other patients.

Seeing that I took time off, it gave me the opportunity to head back to the Pizzeria to meet up with my three Geeks to talk about that certain Prototype Animatronic aka, Vixie.

At the Office,

Time - 11:30am (1130hrs)

I was sitting on the table when Fritzy, Jerry, Mikey and I were talking about the Prototype Animatronic from Fazbear Entertainment, and they weren't happy about what they heard from Jerry and myself.

Fritz Smith: William Afton did what?!

Me: Yeah... apparently from Jerry here, he brought Vixie back after my First Night Shift.

I said.

Mike Schmidt: I... I can't believe it!! Without our knowledge, even.

Fritz Smith: Least he could do is to let us know that something came in or-

Jeremy Fitzgerald: Actually.... there was no delivery.

Jeremy Fitzgerald said.

This confused Mike Schmidt and Fritz Smith when they heard this.

Fritz Smith: What?

Jeremy Fitzgerald: I.... got a call from Fazbear Entertainment, telling me that Vixie was missing... so-

Mike Smith: He stole it?!

Me: Yyyyyyyuup.

I said.

Fritz Smith: I- I can't believe him!!!

Mike Schmidt: Fazbear Entertainment informed us that Vixie and many other Prototypes were locked up in their Research & Development for a reason, and William decides to let this one out to endanger your life!!

Jeremy Fitzgerald: Well..... Vixie was supposed to be stationed in this establishment, after all.

Jeremy Fitzgerald said.

I watched Mikey taking a deep long breathe as he calmed himself.

Mike Schmidt: .... true.... but my point still stands.

He said.

Fritz Smith: Still, why did he take back the animatronic without anyone noticing this?

Mike Schmidt: Beats me. I bet F.E. wants it back.