DAY 3: Voices and a Shadowy Friend

DAY 3

Time - 7:55am (0755hrs)

There was nothing much to do at Seito University Hospital when I got the call from Emu. So, I thought of sleeping in for some time until either Emu or the Team from C.R. calls me. While I was sleeping, I got a call from Fritzy to ask whether I was okay or not.

Me: picks up my Scroll Hmm? H-Hello?

Fritz Smith (By via Scroll): Shadow?! Oh thank god you're alright.

Me: Hey, Fritzy. I'm fine. Just sleeping, what's up...???

I ask.

Fritz Smith (By via Scroll): I found a lot of blood leading from the Main Hall towards your office. I was worried about you. I thought you were dead!

Fritz Smith said.

I nod in understanding knowing what he meant.

Me: Oh.... that.... ugh.... minor accident last night so... you didn't have to worry about me, man.... I got my Team to clear me out earlier so, they patched me up.

Fritz Smith (By via Scroll): You sure?

Me: Positive.

Fritz Smith (By via Scroll): sighs Alright then. As well as you're cleared by your Doctors, that's fine. I'm just worried, that's all,.... and glad you're okay.

Me: Thanks man....

Fritz Smith (By via Scroll): No problem. Anyway, rest well. Be prepared for the third night.

Me: Roger that, Fritzy....

Fritz Smith (By via Scroll): sighs now, I gotta wipe that blood away before the customers get here. Now where do they keep the bro-

Fritz Smith said as he hung up his scroll.

I giggled at Fritzy complaining through the scroll before going back to bed as I placed my scroll on my side table.

Me: Fritzy.... you always do this.... complain your lungs out before you hang up for people to hear like always. giggles You really need to learn when to do that after you hang up.

I said to myself, smiling.

TIMESKIP:

At Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,

Time - 12:30pm (1230hrs)

I arrived at Freddy's half an hour ago as I had a lot to talk about with that Black Bull Animatronic aka, Shionnae Madoka, telling her that her parents are still looking for her and other stuff while reuniting with her at the process while the old animatronic souls kept watch to make sure that William doesn't come back.

After a while talking to Shion (A/N: She preferred to be called that.), I began to exit the Parts & Service Room, not before saying goodbye to her for the time being as I headed out to the main room to keep a close eye out on the kids, the adults, the Toy Animatronics at the Show Stage and the Puppet which is at the Prize Corner. While thinking of something else while keeping a watchful eye, I noticed through my ear a same similar static coming from Kid's Cove and noticed that no one has went in there just yet.