DAY 5: Poppy's Visit and The Truth is Out

Story pauses for a moment

3rd Person's POV:

After Shadow finished telling everyone about Day 4 and Night 4, everyone noticed Shadow looking down, saddened.

Blake: What's with the sad look?

Ruby: Yeah, Shadow?

Ruby and Blake ask.

Shadow: The letter I mentioned at the end.... that letter was.... from Fritzy.

Shadow answered.

Rachel: What did it say?

His teammate ask.

Shadow got off the bed as he searched for the paper in his bag. After a minute, he fished out the paper as he went back on bed, to read it out.

Shadow: It says here; Dear Shades (Shadow), my good friend, but due to circumstances I had to hide this from you as if William finds out that I wrote this letter to you, we'd be dead... for you, you'll be dead, whereas for me, I'll be "double-dead". Anyway to cut to the chase,... I'm, fired. It was just my first time on the job but,... yeah.... why? It was because I was tampering with the animatronics, apparently... I know I wasn't the one tampering the animatronics as I was just in my office doing usual things like what you were doing and also, they emit out a bad odor. Ridiculous, right? Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm fired before as I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But I hope you can forgive me. I know I won't be the one tampering the animatronics as I'm not good at that. But I know as hell someone did it while I was in that shift, that day. Not sure who but... I hope there is a better explanation, but unfortunately the one who gave me this pink slip said otherwise. So, if you're fired due to any cirumstances, just know from me, Mikey and Jerry, we know you are not behind this. Someone is behind all this, and we need to know why. I may be fired, but that doesn't mean I won't come around to pay you guys a visit. So, I wish you good luck in the rest of the remaining nights, and hopefully you'll last longer, haha!  Well, take care, Shades. Will see you when the Geeks and I see you. From your best friend,.... Fritz Smith (Fritzy).

He said, finishing reading the letter.

Weiss: Despite it beating around the bush.... I do hear some hints on what's going on.

Blake: I know what you mean, Weiss. Someone's out there framing him, eventually that someone did the deed.

Shadow: Yes.... that's why I said back in the story, William is getting desperate, either killing us off or firing us so we don't find out what he's up to.

Tenka: Then allow me to giv ehim the peace of my mind.... when we meet....

Tenka said.

Shadow raised his hand to cease Tenka's aggression.

Shadow: No need for aggression, Tenka. It's all been settled. I'll explain further as there is more to it than this Pizzeria establishment.

Yang: There's more than one establishment?

Shadow: Yes. That I'll tell you after I'm done telling you about this one, and how I got this.