Chapter 2

Hazel's P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes open, facing the bright sun that always manages to sneek into the slightly opened curtains.

I sat up slowly, stretching and yawning. I looked at the cloock to see it was almost eight. I flopped back down onto my warm pillow. My head sank further into the pillow as I pulled the covers over myself.

I turned to my side to see the must beautiful creature sleeping soundly next to me. He had a slight smile on his face, meaning he was having a beautiful dream.

I wanted his eyes to flutter open so I could see his beautiful blue eyes. His features were so defined, making me want to cup his cheek. His lips looked so soft I just wanted to feel them upon my plump lips.

I sighed, but still remained a smile on my face as I looked at the handsome boy sleeping next to me. I couldn't helo, but feel drawn to him. It's crazy to think I have only known him for about three days. It feels like I have known him my whole life.

He is just so carefree, and so easy to talk to. He listens when I tell him stories about my childhood or when I would tell him stories about my friends at Uni.

I noticed I had been staring at him for a while, but it was hard to take my eyes off of him.

"I know I'm beautiful, but no need to stare." Louis said, chuckling slightly.

"I just can't take my eyes off of you." I muttered.

"What was that love?" He smirked still not opening his eyes.

"I didn't say anything." I said innocently.

"It's OK love, no need to be embarrassed."

"Open your eyes, they are to beautiful to keep to yourself." I said making him smile.

He slowly fluttered his eyes open, teasing me.

"There they are." I said cupping his face.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist, making my head lean on his buff chest.

"I better go back to my bed." Louis said with disappointment dripping from his words.

"No." I whined, hugging him tighter.

He chuckled, but kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry love, why don't we just go downstairs?" I nodded raising my arms.

"Carry me."

He chuckled but scooped me up, carrying me downstairs. I noticed Gemma standing at the counter, drinking a cup of tea.

"Hey Gem." I said waving, as Lou carried me to the couch.

Gemma wiggled her eyes brows at me and Lou, making me roll my eyes.

She walked out of the kitchen, into the living room where we were.

"So where were you guys last night?" She smirked.

"Do you all cheek on us every hour or something." I said making Lou laugh.

"Well, when I woke up this morning I saw a certain someone  in your bed."

"Don't tell Harry, he will kill Lou." I pleaded as both Louis and I pulled the puppy dog face out.

"Of course I won't, I just wanted to tease you." She said laughing. I glared at her making her laugh more.

"Wait, where's Taylor?" She said dropping her smile.

"Oh, he said he was busy the next couple of days. But...never mind." I said hurriedly.

"No tell us." Louis pleaded clenching his fists.