Chapter 13

Hazel's P.O.V.

"Haz." I heard Harry taunt from over me.

I groaned, and pushed my head farther into the soft purple pillow.

"Come on Hazzy." Harry said, making me pull him into the bed with me.

He chuckled, but gave me a tight squeeze.

"Come on, it's already 9:30." Harry said, making me jump up, and hit his head.

"Ow." We both whined.

I climbed out of bed, holding my forehead, and walked to my closet.

"Can you get Zayn please." I said after looking through my clothes, and not finding a single outfit to wear.

He looked at me weird, before nodding.

I fell back on my bed, and rubbed my forehead.

Why am I so clumsy?

"Dj Malik to the rescue." Zayn said, jumping on my bed.

"Thank god, I need to impress his mum, oh my god and his sisters." I put my hands on my cheeks, and Zayn laughed at me.

"You will." He said before helping me up.

"How about this." Zayn said, holding up a floral tank top, a matching blue cardigan, and high waisted, light washed jean shorts.

I grabbed the clothes, after giving him a hug.

I ran to the bathroom and changed, before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Wait, wear this necklace." Zayn said, putting a long necklace with flowers at the end, over my head.

I kissed his cheek, and thanked him, before trying to do something with my hair.

I took out the French braid, and sat on the toilet, trying to figure out what to do with my hair.

Zayn smiled at me, before telling me to stand up.

He starting braiding my hair, pulling the two braids to the back of my head, and tying them with a rubber band.

I looked in the mirror, and smiled.

"How?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"If you tell any of the boys that I can braid, I will deny it." Zayn smirked, making me smile.

He handed me a pair of light pink TOMS, and I slipped them on.

Luckily this outfit covered both of my tattoos, I didn't want to give off a bad impression.

I skipped down the stairs behind Zayn, and smiled when Louis came into view.

"Wow, you look great babe." Louis hugged my side, and kissed my head.

"Thanks you look great too." I said, making him smirk.

He disappeared up the stairs, probably going to get his suitcase, while I went into the kitchen.

"Hey boys." I said sitting down next to Niall, and Liam.

They said hi, before going back to eating their pancakes.

I drank the little cup of orange juice, before going to the couch to get my purse.

"You want anything to eat Haz?" Liam asked me once I came into the kitchen again.

I shook my head before grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"If I eat anything, I might just throw it up." I said, making Niall crinkle his nose.