Chapter 11

Hazel's P.O.V.

"We're all in this together." Louis and I both screamed, as we watched the last scene of high school musical.

Zayn and Niall called us an hour earlier, and told us they were going to stay in London for the night, and Harry told us him and Shannon wouldn't be home until later tonight.

"You weren't lying when you said you knew all of the lyrics, I'm impressed." I said, turning back to look at my boyfriend.

He shrugged. "I do what I can." He said making me giggle.

He picked me up, carrying me bridal style to the kitchen.

"Louis what are you doing?" I laughed, as he sat me on the kitchen counter.

He put a finger to his lips, and winked at me, before he pulled out a blind fold. He wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes.

"No peeking." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I squirmed, making Louis chuckle.

I heard his footsteps, grow farther away, and I heard the cabinet door open.

Louis placed a ton of foods next to me, and then he stood in between my legs.

"Open wide." Louis squealed, and I did as he told.

I crunched on the hard surface, tasting a sweet cream.

"An Oreo." I shouted, and he told me I was right, before grabbing something else.

This time I drank a cold, sour liquid.

"Lime juice." I guessed, crinkling my nose.

We played, a couple more rounds until it was Louis' turn.

I slipped the blindfold around his head, and stood in between his legs, like he had done to me.

I grabbed a carrot, before feeding it to him.

"Carrots." He screamed, sounding like their last video diary on X-Factor.

I laughed, and told him he was right.

"OK, how about this?" I asked, before pecking his lips, for a short kiss.

"Hmm, Zayn?" He asked, with a crooked grin.

"How did you know?" I replied sarcastically.

"Whoa, what is going on in here?" Shannon said, leaning on the doorway.

Louis ripped the blindfold off of his head, and I leaned on the counter awkwardly.

"Oh nothing, how was your date?" I asked, changing the subject.

She sighed, and smiled. "Perfect, as always. We went to the cinema, but we didn't really watch the movie, if you know what I mean." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I shuddered, and pretended to gag, as Shannon rolled her eyes.

"My little brother, making out with my best friend." I repeated over and over again, still grossed out.

"Hey babe." Harry said, kissing Shannon's head.

"Haz, Lou. What were you..." Harry asked, and we waved him off.

"How about we all go to the shopping mall?" I suggested, and everyone nodded.

...................................................................................................................

"Hey Haz." Louis said holding up a black lace bra, making me roll my eyes.

"Louis, are you saying my sister should wear them?" Harry said, ripping the bra out of his hands.

"Hazel." Louis screamed, and ran to me, hiding his head in my hair.

I laughed, and scowled at Harry.

"Don't think I didn't see you doing the same thing to Shannon." I said pointing at my eyes, and then at him.

His face paled, and he blushed before running off to find his girlfriend.

"How did you know he did that?" Louis asked me, looking up at me.

"I didn't." I said making him laugh.

"So is that a no on the black lace?" He asked biting his lip.

I shook my head, and dragged him out of Victoria Secret, after telling Harry we were going to walk around together.

"How about we have a little fun." I smirked, as we walked out of the store, and saw two Segway's.

He smirked, and nodded, before following me over to the Segway's.

"After you." He said in a posh accent, as I rolled out and steered down the long pathway.

I laughed, and went faster, Louis following behind.

We heard two mall cops, screaming at us to stop, but that just made us go even faster.

"Hey is that Hazel Styles, and Louis Tomlinson?" Some girl and her friends screamed, creating a mob of girls, following behind us.

I looked back at Louis, and he shrugged. I took that as, get us home, so I raced towards the exit.

The only problem was their were a ton of mall cops, by the exit doors.

I sighed before I got off, and Louis followed.

They dragged us away from all of the fans at least, but I don't think Harry will be very happy when he finds out he has to pick us up in the mall jail.

.........................................................................................................................................

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG!

I love you guys so much!

I have gotten so many comments the last chapter, and that makes me so happy!

I just posted the Epilogue for One Night in London, and I am happy to announce I will be making a squeal called One Night on Tour!

If you haven't checked it out, do it now and all of my other fanfics!

Also, my Liam Payne fan fic will be called If We Were a Movie:)

Comment Hazza if you read all of this, and please comment how you liked this chapter, or even suggestions for future references.

IMPORTANT: Would you all be interested if I did a contest???

xoxo Ashley:)xx