Chapter 5

Louis' P.O.V.

I can't believe I am finally taking Hazel out. I guess I should be feeling that this is wrong, but it just feels so right.

Every since I had first laid eyes on Hazel, I knew she was special. It was love at first sight. No I'm not trying to go all greeting card on you all.

I was now up in my room, going through my closet, looking for something to wear on our outing.

I was too big of a wimp to ask her out for real. It started out like I had planned, but then I had to add "just as friends."

I groaned and did a belly flop onto my bed. Even though I have so much clothes for no bloody reason, I still could find something to wear.

Great first I sounded like a greeting card, now I sound like a girl.

I looked around my room to see that my clothes were laying in all different positions around my room.

I heard chuckling come from the door way. I looked up to see Zayn crossing his arms, and laughing.

"Need help there Boo." Zayn cooed.

I laughed and stood up.

"Who you taking out tonight?" Zayn smirked at me.

"H-how did you know." I sighed.

"Well, I don't think you throw your clothes around the room for fun. Here wear..." Zayn said going to my closet and looking at the clothes that still remained on the plastic hangers. "This."

Zayn tossed me a pair of dark jeans, a red and blue striped shirt and a gray beanie. I nodded in approval, before going to the bathroom and changing.

"Thanks mate." I said once I came out.

Zayn winked. "No problem, no you going to tell me."

"Hazel." I mumbled.

I could tell Zayn heard, but he wanted to make me say it again. He cupped his ear, motioning me to speak louder.

"Hazel, I am taking Hazel out." I said, blushing slightly.

"Ooooohhhh." Zayn said wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, but looked back at him. "Please don't tell Harry." I pleaded.

"Of course I won't. But, how are you planning on leaving with out him seeing you?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Don't worry, we have a way." I winked.

Zayn chuckled before heading to the door. " I'll cover, but I expect you to make a move."

"Well the thing is." I sighed. "I told her we were going out just as friends, but I like her more than that." I said blushing again.

"Don't worry Loueh. Dj Malik's on it." Zayn said before disappearing out the doorway.

Hazel's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the floor in a pile of my clothes. I don't know why I feel like this.

I have butterfly's throwing a party in my stomach, and my hands are really sweaty. Every time I think of Louis, I can feel my cheeks heat up.

I was being ridiculous. I mean Louis was probably dressed in five minutes. I groaned burring my head in the pile of clothes.

"You know I just cought Louis doing the same thing." I jumped, turning my head to the door to see Zayn.

"Zayn what is going on with me." I buried my head in my hands.