Chapter 4

Hazel's P.O.V.

"Where is Harry and Shannon?" I said after finishing a handful of popcorn.

"Maybe he's helping her un-pack?" Liam said trying to think positive. I swear Niall looked, weird when I said that?

We were all watching a movie and Harry and Shannon hadn't come down since she got here. I looked back at the screen to see the ending credits were on.

Just then Louis came over, sitting on my right. The other guys were busy talking or playing on their phones.

"Hello love, I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to go out tonight. You know as friends." Louis said, rushing the end.

I giggled before nodding." Yeah that would be fun. Casual?" I asked, getting up off of the couch.

"Yeah, maybe in an hour." Louis said looking at me hopefully.

"Of course." I said smiling at him.

"Wait, what about Harry." Lou froze in his spot.

"He doesn't have to know." I whispered in his ear. I swear I felt him shiver. I smirked before running upstairs.

Louis' P.O.V.

I made up my mind. I don't care if I get caught by Harry, but I wanted to get closer to Hazel. I was really starting to like her.

She give me this weird feeling. It's almost like I am walking on air. When she calls my name, butterflies erupt in my stomach. Whenever she pecks my cheek or holds my hand sparks fly.

I finally built up the courage to walk over to her.

I swiftly walked over to the couch, sitting on her right.

"Hello love, I was thinking did you want to go out tonight. As friends of course." I rushed at the end. I just ruined it. My nerves got the best of me and I screwed everything up.

I looked into her green eyes and she nodded. "Yeah that would be fun. Casual?" She said getting up from her seat next to me.

She said yes. I wanted to jump up and down, but I tried to play it cool. I realized I had't given her an answer.

"Yeah, maybe in an hour." I said realizing it was almost seven.

"Of course." She said smiling, showing her dimples. She looked and acted so much like Harry, but at the same time was totally different.

"Wait what about Harry?" I said concerned. If he finds out I'm taking his sister out, he would murder me.

She came closer to my ear. I could feel her breath, making my knees go weak. "He doesn't have to know." She whispered, before running up the stairs, to her room.

I put a hand through my hair, letting out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding.

"Was Hazel whispering dirty things in your ear. Your blushing like mad." Zayn teased.

"No." I muttered, trying to cover my redend cheeks.

"You are like putty in her hands." Niall smirked.

"Just be careful, Harry will be on your back if he finds out." Liam said looking concerned.

"Yeah I know, but she's worth it." I smiled to myself.