Chapter 14

Hazel's P.O.V.

The nervousness soon faded, when we got to talking with Jay. She was so sweet, and kept telling me how pretty I was, or how cute of a couple "Lazel" is.

She eventually kicked Louis out of the room, telling him to go play with his sisters. He pouted, but kissed my cheek, before wandering up the stairs.

Jay pulled out a couple of photo albums, making me smirk. I have always wanted to see pictures of Louis when he was younger, curious of his family life.

She set them all down on the side table, leaving one on her lap. She opened the big book, revealing the cutest pictures I have ever seen.

"He has always been protective of his sisters." She smiled at a picture of him and Lottie.

I smiled, and pointed at one of Louis in a power ranger Halloween costume. "Look how adorable." I gushed.

"So Hazel." Jay started, turning my attention away from the millions of pictures of my boyfriend.

I picked up my mug filled of tea, pressing it to my lips, after I had nodded at her to go on.

"When do I get some grandkids." She said, making me almost spit out my tea. I held a hand to my mouth, swallowing the warm liquid, before placing the cup down.

"Excuse me." I said, holding back a laugh.

"Seriously, you both aren't children anymore." Jay said, making my mouth fall open.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"Mum what are you telling my girlfriend?" Louis said, carrying the twins in both of his arms. Lottie and Fizzy were following close behind, sitting on the other side of the couch, next to the twins.

Louis walked over to me, placing me on his lap.

I tried to say, "Nothing," but Jay cut me off.

"I want grand babies." She said, making Louis laugh, guessing she was kidding.

"Oh my god, you're serious." He said, making her smile.

"Yeah we can be aunts." Fizzy said, making the twins squeal.

"Hazel's gonna have a baby?" The twins said, mistaking what we are talking about.

Louis face palmed, and shook his head. "No girls, mum is just kidding." Louis said, sending them off.

"Lou, you both are 21. Isn't it time to start thinking about your future." Jay said, and I put my hand in my pocket.

I pulled out the steel key. Louis smiled, and nodded.

"I asked her to move in with me, mum." Louis smiled widely at his mum, and her smile grew.

"Oh my baby." She said pulling both of us in a hug.

"You better bring her back soon." She said, pointing at finger at him.

He held his hand up, and nodded. "She won't be going anywhere." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Alright you two, it's getting late." Jay said, pulling us up from the couch.

Louis gave his mum a kiss on the cheek, after she pulled me in for a hug.

We bid her a goodnight, before Louis took my hand, leading me upstairs. When we entered Louis' room, I smiled.

I saw many pictures of him and his mum, and sisters. There was a single bed in the corner, next to a couch.

I smiled at him when I saw he brought my luggage upstairs.

"Your room is so cute." I said, hugging Louis from the side.