CHAPTER 52: I WILL WAIT

A/N: thankyou so much guys for 10k reads! my heart is so fluttered. this is too much for me.😭 thankyou so much again! and to give you our 10k reads special this is finally laurels pov enjoy!

its late i know but still, thankyou!
-

LAURELS POV:

"laurel meet anthon" dad opened a discussions about his fellowship. "are you listening laurel?"

"i-im sorry yes im listening." my attention broked apart. my ears are focusing but my eyes arent.

its still roaming and looking for zorel whose been missing for almost an hour!

where are you really?

a scenery earlier has entered my mind. it was lia. taking a glare at zorel while walking away from this event.

my heart is beating so fast signalling there is really happening.

"excuse me gentlemen, but i gotta really go" as i stood up i immediately walk towards huxs's company and didn't give my attention at my dad calling for me to comeback.

sorry but i feel and know that my girl needs me.

**

"hux do you know where wiles went?" huxley didn't answered me but luckily venice showed up.

"asan na si zorel?" huxley asked. "i know where she is so sumunod na kayo sakin ngayon na"

i dont know why but my heart is beating so fast. kath blind folded me while venice is assisting me to walk.

"what is happening?" the three didn't answered me as i heard them giggling.

"oh ano yun?" venice asked as we heard something breaks off. a glass.

i immediately took my blindfold off because i run out of patience and immediately goes to the room where the glass breaks.

while running towards to it i feel like my other me is breaking off.

zorel where are you?!

*

"wiles!" i shouted as i saw my girl falling and being wrapped with her own blood.

"w-wiles" i groaned as i carry my girlfriends body being bloody.

my hands are trembling my knees are shaking. and my tears is keep on falling.

"what did you do, what did you do!" lia was frustratedly confused by the time venice asked her.

the three immediately drove zorel to the hospital and im left here to fix this mess. i know i must be with zorel.

but i need this bitch to taste the bars behind!

"im going to make sure that you and your dad will finally go down"

-

"you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to have an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

lia was arrested for physical abuse and the RA9262 the Anti-Violence against Women and Children Act of 2004.

the party was ruined and a lot of people has come to questioned us. a lot of paparazzi has shown up but luckily dad uses his power to stop this mess.

-

"Samuel ano nanaman ang pinagagawa ng anak mo?! im giving you my full trust but you just broked it again!"