CHAPTER 57: FINALLY

ZORELS POV:

"hon!"

"hon why?" agad ko namang niyakap si miss ria after waking up from the bad dream.

"you dreamed about Choleen again?"

i slowly bang my head.

a tear drop.

she gently hug me at pilit na pinapatahan.

i'm now feeling all the warm in this world especially when i'm with my woman and hugging her makes my fear drift away.

"sssh. it's just a dream. you're okay and will be always okay because i'm always right here" she said while fixing my little hairs.

and now ayan nanaman ang comforting words niya.

hay what did i do to deserve an ideal woman?

what did i do to deserve her?

upon crying and her just comforting me  patuloy parin na sumasagi sa isip ko si choleen.

so she decided to leave me para kumuha daw ng water.

choleen...

ano ba ang ipinapahiwatig mo?

*

"here drink some water first"

"t-thankyou"

agad ko namang kinuha ang offer ni miss ria na tubig. hinagod niya din ang aking likuran upang mas kumalma pa ako.

nang mahimasmasan na at bumalik narin sa wakas ang aking tamang wisyo ay pumasok nanaman ulit saaking isipan si Choleen.

"hon"

"hmm?"

"do you think im that deserving to handle our university? knowing that accident happened because of me."

"i-i can't protect our student that well"
i mumbled my last words ngunit narinig niya parin ako.

she then proceed to hold my cold hands.

"stop it wiles."

she lifted my chin saka ihinarap sa kaniya.

"it's not your fault okay? i know you did your best to protect Choleen. but destiny was not with her that time."

"clara is now rotting in jail. and i know somehow Choleen is at ease and peace."

she wrapped her two hands around my cheeks.

"i know shes happy whereever she is knowing you did your best to protect her. and the justice has served well to clara." she warmly said while me still banging my head.

"wiles"

"look at me"

i slowly looked up to her. im embarrassed. its embarrassing. how can i forget about that?

"stop crying"

after all of the worst scenarios i can tell i'm home by being near her and hugging her.

"don't you ever doubt yourself wiles. if you're worthy or not. because i know and everybody knows even choleen and the late amanda flore that you're absolutely worthy."

after hearing her words i started to cry even more.

after all the mess i'm still thankful.

dahil meron akong uuwian at uuwian and siya yun.

iniyak ko nalang ng iniyak kay miss ria ang sakit at mga alaalang iyon.

at nanatiling nasa bisig niya habang siya ay pinipilit na ako'y patahanin.