Eleventh lie

The woman looks like she's in her early 20's. She pinches Austin's cheeks and says:

"Why don't you introduce me to this beautiful wonder?"

He sighs. "Alissa, this is Aliyah. Aliyah,Alissa."

"You guys dating?" She asks.

I blush and so does he.

"N-no.." He mutters.

Austin and I proceed to explain how we met and what went down recently.

"Oh... so you're the aliyah Herion the psychopath wanted to see? Now that i think of it, you do look like the girl on TV..." Alissa says.

"She's staying the night, by the way." Austin says.

"OK. .. have fun." She wiggles her eyebrows. " I'm going out. If I don't come back in 2 days, call the police." Alissa puts her stuff in her room and leaves the house.

"Alissa works at a bar and sometimes she hooks up with guys and stays there for a while."

I look at the time.

"Well it's already 10. I can get comfortable in the extra room."

"Yup, I'm sure Alissa won't mind you boring her clothes. She seems to like you and you guys are about the same size. Let's go." He takes my hand and leads me to the room.

"I'll go get you some pyjamas." He says before leaving the room.

I look around. The bed had white sheets, the night table was white, the curtains were white. The only color was lamp, which was golden color.

Austin returns with a night gown.

"Try it on."

I enter the walk-in closet, and the first thing I notice is that everything is white. Extra sheets, towels. White. The night gown is another thing with color, pink. I put it on and it reaches my mid-thighs. Wow. Okay.

I get out and Austin blushes.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" I ask.

"No no, you're stunning... even if it's my sister's clothes."

I blush as well. I get into the bed, and so does Austin.

"Um.." I didn't know what to say. Austin had got into bed with me, and I never done this; sleeping with a boy. What was he thinking? Was he going to finally take me? Use my body to his advantage? It's exactly what happens in the movies; he takes your breath away, brings you home, then kills you. Austin sees my incomfortability.

"Sorry but this is my room." He ruffles his black hair and grins. "Probably Should've warned you earlier. Hope you don't mind."

Now that I think about it, it's better that he stays with me, it'll be okay.

"No, it's okay, it's just this dress. It's so comfy!"

He laughs his beautiful laugh and turns off the light. In the dark, he hugs me from behind and kisses my head.

I hold his hands. We don't go to sleep just yet. I turn around and kiss him. He kisses me back. Damn, his kiss is addicting. It's just wonderful and fills my heart with warmth and gives birth to a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

I kiss him harder, more passionately. He pulls me in and we kiss intensely, only taking breath every minute.

"Austin.." He kisses me and the butterflies return. He puts his hand on my stomach and I push my fingernails into his back.

We kiss until daylight. And we don't stop.

*****

Yay! First but certainly not last make-up session!