Twelevth lie

I enter the shower. I wash away all my worries. I was also hoping that the steaming water would wake me up.

I put a towel under my arms and go outside. "Austin!"

"Yes?!"

"Where's the other outfit?"

"In the bedroom!"

I enter the bedroom I was last night and find a pair of jeans with a pink t-shirt. I put my moist hair in a bun and head to the kitchen.

Alissa is making breakfast and Austin is watching TV.

"Hi honey! You had a good night? Oh I bet you did. The neighbors came to conplain! A grumpy old couple, they are." Alissa speaks just has quickly than Dylan.

"They heard us?" Shit.

Austin looks just has baffled as I.

"Of course! That shirt is awesome on you. You should keep it."

"You sure?"

"Sure! It's too small for me anyway. Shouldn't you guys be at school?"

"Ohmigod! That's so true! Austin-"

"Relax, school's cancelled for the month." He says.

Whew. But what now? My mom is certainly even more mad with me since I ran away from home, what should I do? I can't stay here forever.

"Well,I'm leaving for work." Alissa puts a plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

"Bye!" Me and Austin say.

She takes her bag, leaves and locks the door.

"I told you we were too loud." I scold Austin.

"Whatever. What do you want to do today?"

I think."Let's do something that you want."

He looks at me." You sure?"

I nod my head.

"OK, let me get changed." He gets up and leaves.

I look around once more. The TV I had already notice it's size, but not the things around it. One thing in particular that grabbed my attention was a photo frame. Inside, there was a black and white photo of a young couple. The man's back is facing the camera, hugging the woman who's grinning with the marriage certificate and her wedding ring. Those must be Austin's parents. A few jewelry lays around too, I suppose it's his mother's.

The curtains are a grey-ish shade as well as the walls. The kitchen is connected to the dining room and a large opening reveals the living room.
Austin comes behind me. "Let's go."

We enter his car and leave. We don't go far, it's only two or three minutes away. We could've walked in five. We enter and immediately a bike passes by. Not a two-wheeled mountain bike. Nope, a BMX bike, going as probably twice the legal limit. I look to my right and notice guys doing 360's on the sharp hills and other soaring through the air. It's scarier in real life then on YouTube.

"Don't worry, we're not going to do all that. Just simple ramps." Austin assures me. He parks and whistles.

A man about Alissa's age comes in.

"Hey buddy! Brought yourself a girl I see! Good for you!" The man pats Austin in the back.

"Eric, we're not dating."

"I never said you were." Eric smirks.

Austin blushes then shakes his head. "Just show us the bikes."

"Righteo!" He leads us to a garage full of bikes.

"For you milady, there's a beginner bike. Austin, there's your bike." Eric says.

My bike was gold with black stripes. Austin was all black. Eric leads Austin and me out of the garage.

"Here's the mini ramp. Made for beginners." Eric announces proudly.

I bike to the smallest ramp and race towards it. I feel the thrill as I fly through the air. I feel myself falling back graciously... and fall face first into the dirt.

"Aliyah! Are you okay?!" Austin bikes towards me and jumps off his bike to check for injuries.

"Immf ghhmf." I say, face still I the dirt.

"What?" He helps me up.

I cough." I'm good."

Eric laughs whole-heartdly. "You need to fail in order to succeed!"

Austin glares at him but holds me up.

"Will you be able to bike again?" Austin says.

"Yeah I'm fine."

He helps me onto the bike and I try once again. Race to the ramp, fly, fall back and... feel the tires hit the ground again.

"Whoo-hoo!" I yell after getting off the bike. "Let's do it again!" I beg.

Austin checks the time. "It's only 10 so I suppose we could."

I keep on trying other and bigger ramps, and eventually end up on the tallest a beginner could ride. It resembles a lot a skateboard ramp, except that it's made out of dirt.

I race towards it, angelica: dead, I let myself fly up, Aurora : dead, and I fall back. Kane killed them.

"No!"
***
Yay a cliffhanger! I'm thinking about adding pictures to the caracters, anybody have any ideas? Message me for more details on how they look like. Fanart accepted!