Fifth lie

"Shit, shit..." Austin mutters.

"I didn't know you had a car." I say.

"Well soon enough I won't have one." He answers.

I pull the zipper on my jacket. We were in the parking lot, and today was windy. I took the ticket on his car.

I whistled." Wow. 15 hundred. How are you going to pay it off?"

"I don't know aliyah." He touching his car checking for scratches. Yesterday he came in at a pretty quick speed, and almost missed a few street lights. But that doesn't mean he didn't touch them.

Austin goes on the other side of the car and groans.

"Argh! A dent! There goes another 25 thousand."

"It doesn't cost that much to get a dent fixed."

"It's a rented car."

"Well."

He sighs and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Let's go inside."

We enter the now crowded hospital. It's almost noon, and nurses are running around, delivering plates of food to patients all around.

We enter my father's room. My mom is inside, weeping. She hears us entering.

"Oh, Hi there honey. You brought.."

"Austin, ma'am."

"What a nice name. I'm sorry for the-" She shows her face full of wet makeup.

"It's ok. I'm sorry for-" He points lightly at my dad.

"I-i-its okayyyy.." She sobs.

Austin looks at me scared. I nod that it's OK. I pat my mom on the back.

"Uh mom? We'll leave you for a moment ok?" I say.

She nods her head and waves her hand to shoo us away. We leave the hospital room.

"Listen,I'm real sorry for what happened back there." He says.

"It's ok, you were jut showing respect. She'll understand."

"Um, well I planned to go to the movies, um I got two tickets to 'the d-doll', and um I guess I can call a cab and we can go..." He whispers shyly.

I smile real big. "I'd be pleased to go with you."

His eyes light up."ok! Let me call a taxi!" He rushes outside to call. I go to the nearest vending machine and buy a can of coke. I get pushed into the machine, the drink spills all over me. Furious and ready to put up a fight, I turn around.

"Ugh! Don't you have any res-" I stop in my words.

In front of me is someone I know very well.

"Dylan?!" I yell.
****
OK I don't know if you guys had the same picture as me when I talk about Dylan, but just saying that she's a blonde. randomnessissweet love ya!