d for death

Just saying, 'hurt' by Christina Aguilera is the song for this chapter! It'll be awesome if you listened to it.
****
My hands and feet are bound by rope. I can hear Austin yelling my name.

I'm sorry.

Someone burns off my rope. I rub my hands together. Great. I'm back here.

"So you've realized it's time." Kanes whispers in my ear.

I nod. He takes my hand. We stop in front of Austin. He's blindfolded and bound by rope.

"Aliyah! Aliyah, answer me!" He yells.

My father and my mother are in the corner, smirking. With a wave of the hand I send them flying.

I carefully take off Austin's blindfold. He smiles upon seeing me but frowns when he looks around.

"Where are we? Aliyah, we are you dressed like that?" He asks.

I sigh. "Austin, I need to tell you something. It will be long. You will most likely be infuriated with me.."

"Aliyah what the hell is going on."

I laugh. "You're right. We are in hell. You see, today I will do my last sacrifice, a sacrifice that will be my last before my crowning. The sacrifice, or 'gift', is you. The gift had to truly love me before my 13 hundred birthday, today."

Tears swell in his eyes.

"So all this time, you were just pretending to love me?" He asks.

I ignore him. " my earth parents are actually my eternal servants. Kane here is my twin brother. I'm older than him by a few minutes so I'm next."

"All pretend... it's all set up..." He mutters.

Kane slaps him. "Shut up."

"You know what my favorite number is, Austin?"

He doesn't look at me. "13."

"Aren't you a smart one? You know you are number 13? Did you also know my real name is Lucia? Get it from my father."

He sobs. What am I doing?

"Anything else?" He looks me straight in the eye.

I look at Kane. "Pass me the dagger."

Kane plunges his hand in the fire next to him. He passes me the still burning iron.

"Aliya- Lucia, don't do this. I know deep inside of you that you don't want this."

I laugh. Look at him.

"It's all a lie. Ignibus hunc sacrificare animam meam quasi in aeternum."

I look at him. My eyes fill with crystal tears.

"Austin, I love you."

I throw the blade in his throat. He falls to the ground. I watch as his body is burned by the fires that are part of me.

Then I stab myself in the throat.

*****

Yay! Yup! Aliyah/Lucia is the devils daughter! Last chapter! Hope you guys all enjoyed the lies in our love.
If you enjoyed, please look out for the second book, 'Forgot to remember you.' That book and another one will be coming out in June!

Mwah!;)