chapter 1 - new home

(disclaimer: this is my first ever wattpad story so when you read this please tell me if you think it's good, more of the story is on the way)

2 months after weirdmageddon was over pacifica was still on very thin ice with her parents, with them losing the manor to the local hillbilly and everything, she could hardly look at them without feeling sick or getting in trouble with them. weeks passed until one day she finally mustered up the courage to speak up to them without any help from anyone, she got them both together, looked them in the eyes and said:

"do you really have any purpose for me being here huh? the only reason i'm here is because you want your fortune forever isn't it, hell you even tried exchanging me for a boy when i was born. I can't handle being here anymore with the both of you, you are just sickening to me now, you ruined my life and made me suffer all those years, well not anymore!"

pacifica started to tear up as she recounted all of her childhood. they were plunged into silence until preston decided to speak up

"that's fair" he said "well if you really do feel that way pacifica, get your bags packed and be gone from my home by nightfall, you no longer belong to this family"

pacifica was filled with mixed emotions from hearing that, she was overjoyed from the fact she was gone from that accursed family but also scared because she had nowhere to go, fortunately she had planned for this and already had everything she needed packed. Just like that, Pacifica disappeared from the household and set out to live her own life for once.