chapter 8 - isosceles

ford arrived at fiddleford's old house, he unlocked the door and immediately rushed through going down to the basement.

it was dark, suddenly lights started to flicker as he walked down the hallway, the house was left dormant for years so that would explain it, ford reached the main part of the basement and was utterly shocked, he had made a device years ago that had the power to end reality if its power was harnessed when all the planets are aligned perfectly, but, it was gone.

"where is it, it was right here a few weeks ago. ok stanford think, there's got to be a rational explanation for this" ford said while scratching his head.

suddenly, he was plunged into pitch darkness, he was left there with nothing but his thoughts until a candle lit up behind him followed by a familiar voice he knew amazingly well.

"oh earth it is good to be back, you know its not good being trapped in your brothers mind sixer" the dream demon said as he took form to look at him.

ford fell back in shock looking into his solitary eye.

"Cipher, how are you even back here, we erased you from existence" ford said trying to act tough

"you do realise the effects of the memory gun wore off right, that brought me back, and I made a deal with an axolotl but that's not important. the thing is that we had a deal four eyes, you said we'd be 'partners' until the end of time, and we never ended that deal. well have fun sixer" Bill laughed as he turned red and disappeared in a burst of light leaving not even a trance.

ford was stunned and scared, he was overcome with alot until he connected the dots of what he had just seen and heard, ford knew bill needed a vessel to survive the memory gun and that worked, he used stan until he could escape and now he's got the device all to himself to dominate the galaxy with.

ford rushed out of the house going to his car and breaking most of the road safety laws to get back to gravity falls as soon as possible.

(this wasn't originally going to be a part of the story but I thought id add a bit of suspense into the story and it will make sense next chapter. also he'll be back in later chapters because I couldn't be bothered to make another chapter in gravity falls yet)