chapter 26 - finale...

20 years later 

 Pacifica and Dipper had recently gotten married and moved into the mystery shack after Ford and Stan's unfortunate deaths. Dipper and Pacifica used the room in the attic to sleep in because it was nostalgic for the both of them considering they stayed there for a long time. When they first moved into the mystery shack, they had completely renovated the place on the outside, but the interior stayed the same to pay tribute to Stan and Ford. Everything was good for the first week of staying there, but the first night of the second week... Pacifica awoke one night screaming because of a nightmare she had about something happening to Dipper. Pacifica's sudden scream alerted Dipper and he got up, going over to her and giving her a hug "what's wrong Paz?" Dipper said, sounding scared, Pacifica hugged back tightly "I had a nightmare that something happened to you, sorry that I woke you up" Pacifica responded smiling seeing that he was ok. "Hey, it's fine, I'm ok," Dipper said looking into her eyes, smiling brightly. "I know" Pacifica responded, looking back. There was a long pause as they were both in pitch darkness until a bright light of blood red colour shone through the window and Dipper's eye illuminated yellow. "But Dipper Pines isn't". . .