Fourteen

You examine yourself in the mirror and you examine the black outfit you decide to wear.

Devon's mother died a few days ago, and apparently junior's mother Bree died as well. Chucky really hates parents, huh?

You were getting ready for Bree's funeral, which was a shame because she was always so nice to you.

"Y/n! Are you done yet?!" Your father yelled from downstairs.

He took another day off for the funeral because apparently him and Bree went to the same high school.

Your mother couldn't because she missed too many days, which is strange to you, because your parents missed the same number of days, but you just dismissed it as sexism.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" You screamed back, grabbing your phone and sprinting down the stairs.

He's waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs, dressed in a black suit and carrying the lasagna your mother had made the night before.

"Are you ready?" You asked while standing right next to him.

"Yeah," he says quietly as he takes his car keys from the bowl on the table beside the front door.

You walk into Junior's house, with your father close behind.

You walk over to junior he's on the couch staring at his hands.

Your dad goes up to Logan and starts talking to him and hands him the food dish.

You take a seat next to Junior and begin soothingly rubbing his back, you can't imagine how he feels, and your heart aches for him.

"I'm so sorry," you said quietly.

He simply nods his head slowly and murmurs "yeah..."

You turn around to see Lexy and Jake exiting the front door, looking back at you as if to tell you to follow.

You give juniors a pat on the back. "I'll be right back, okay?" When you tell him while standing up, he simply nods in return.

Devon walks in the gate as you walk down the porch stairs.

He gives you a sad smile, which you return as Jake pulls him in for a hug and apologizes.

"Thank you," he says quietly as you pull him in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Devon," Lexy says as you back up.

"So you're staying with your aunt?" Jake asks with.

Devon nods sadly, "Uh yeah," he mumbles, looking down.

"Maybe we could come over later and figure out what we should do next?" Jake suggests, making everyone, including you, be quiet.

"What?" He asks as he notices the change in behavior.

"I'm on lockdown, my parents forbid me from going anywhere without a parent supervision, unless it's school," you tell him.

Lexy nods, "Same, my parents think it was another freak accident, but I was there,  so they also think I'm satan, I think everyone does too," lexy states.

Jake nods, "I found out why my mom showed up that night," Devon says grabbing everyones attention.

"Someone called her, said I was in trouble, I told her I was here" he finishes.