A Family Feud

The kids ran out of the room to see Miracle Berry fighting with Bitter Berry.

Bitter- WHY DID YOU LET THEM STAY! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HOW I FEEL ABOUT DRAGONS!!

Miracle- They're just a kid what are they going to do?! KILL US?!

Bitter- YES! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OFF! For all we know they could destroy this castle RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Miracle- Ugh I hate when you're like this! They are a CHILD, want me to spell it out?! C H I L D!! STOP BEING SELFISH FOR ONCE AND CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE FOR A CHANGE!

Holly- OI! LEAVE TAYA ALONE MOTHER!

Bitter- Stay OUT of this Holly! This is a discussion between adults.

Holly- That Hollyberry to you! What have dragons ever done to you?! NOTHING! SO, LEAVE. PITAYA. OUT. OF. THIS!! You...you BITCH!

Everyone paused. The room was dead silent yet so tense at the same time. Bitter berry couldn't believe it... her own daughter calling her something so, disgusting! It was too much for her to handle so she walked away but before she left the room, she warned Pitaya

Bitter- You! I have my eyes on you! If you hurt my family I... I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!!!

She stormed out of the room, hiding her tears. Pitaya didn't feel offended at all. Her highness did remind them of the villagers, but all Taya could see was a concerned mother who didn't want her family hurt or a broken soul who had a dark past not even Miracle berry knew of.

Miracle- I'm so sorry you had to see that, especially you Pitaya!

Pitaya- It'ss no big deal your highness-

Miracle- Oh don't worry about formalities, just call me Miracle.

Pitaya- O-oh ok Miracle! I'm just a bit worried about Bitter berry...

Holly- *scoffs* don't be! She's ALWAYS like this!

*PS- Holly isn't always like this but when it comes to her mother, she doesn't hold any of her feelings back. Like Father-Like Daughter*

Pitaya just looked at the door Bitter went through. They wanted to follow her, just to make sure she was alright, but they knew holly wouldn't let them. Still, they felt like everyone was missing something about the queen.

Miracle- How about I take you back to your room? It is getting late.

The Kids- Okay!