Cake theory

Next day morning Anokhi was shocked at his diligence. There was a huge form waiting to get filled up. Anokhi sat and started to fill it out. It had all kinds of questions from what was her favorite color, favorite actress, actor, favorite movie, favorite subject, favorite cuisine, dish, also he had constructed or lifted moodboards and asked her to choose from them, also asked her about the sabzi she hated and the dessert she craved for, a thing she wanted to change about the world and a thing she hoped would stay as is for eternity, a super power she would want, what kind of a dream house she wanted, where did she want to go for a vacation and what she loves about herself, her favorite memory, her favorite people and her idea of fun as a child. There were elaborate drop down lists and boxes to fill in answers and a set of questions about her most important days in her life which included birthdays of all the members of her family. This question won her heart. Actually the entire form did. And she laboriously filled it out before going to college and that day morning Shaurya had almost forgotten about taking the class as he sat scanning through her answers, making notes in his diary and trying to memorise her answers. Then he remembered about class and he would be able to see her and he was very much in a mood to sprint to class but class was a few rooms away so why run and end up reaching with dripping eyebrows but he did do a hair and a teeth check. Just then Shaan appeared...

Shaan- Yeh kya? Aaj kal class jaane se pehle baal aur daant check kar rhe ho? Notes nhi kya hua hai?

Shaurya- Dad woh... woh. Woh kuch nhi. Class ke baad shayd bahar jaunga. Toh bas....

Shaan- Kahan?

Shaurya- Shopping.

Shaan- Shopping? Tumhari badi maa yaa bade papa ka birthday toh nhi naa fir?

Shaurya- Woh... woh...  Mein baad mein kehta hoon. Chalta hoon dad late ho rha hoon.... Bye dad.

But just as he crosses the door he could not take a step ahead.

Shaurya- Dad woh... woh..

Shaan- Haan bolo Shaurya.

Shaurya- Handsome lag toh rha hoon naa?

Shaan- Date pe nhi jaa rhe. Class ke liye jaa rhe ho.

Shaurya- Dad please answer. Please? Mere liye mushkil mat banao.

Shaan- Lag rhe ho? Anokhi ko achaa lagega yeh suit.

Shaurya blushed.

Shaurya- Thanks dad. Aap bhi handsome hi ho.

Shaan- Pagaal ho gye ho. Iss baare mein shaam ko baat karenge.

Shaurya- Hmmm. Nhi aaj nhi. Uska birthday aa rha hai. Abhi nhi dad. Busy hoon. Cake banane ke liye ingredients kharidna hai Chaiwale ke ghar pe nhi hoga?

Shaan- Chaiwala? Shaurya! I need to catch up? What is going on?

Shaurya- Bye dad.

Shaurya walked to the class and somehow he was really nervous. What if love showed on his face? Is people came to know? He walked in and turned directly towards the board to ease his nerves. Everyone rose from their seats and wished him good morning.

Shaurya wrote on the board cake.

Kitty- Yeh bhaiya ne cake kyu likha?

Shaurya turned towards them after easing his nerves.

Shaurya- Toh aaj hum padne wale hai market economics.

Kitty- Par board par toh cake likha hai.

Shaurya- Cake!
He just died out of embarrassment.

Anokhi- Sir the cake model ki baat kar rhe the. It is about the redistribution of economic wealth in China. (Readers Google it. It actually exists.)  Wealth gap became far more apparent.