Akutagawa Jirou: DDR

Jirou POV

I'm at the Arcade, I don't usually go here 'cause some of these games are boring. But today~ after I saw her dancing to that machine, I accidentally fall in love with that game and to her, it makes more perfect.

"SUGOI!!!!!" I hyped. Jumping around at her back. "Ne! Ne! How can you move like that? That was harmonic!!!"

"Ah~ I studied ballet," she replied and confused.

"Soka! Soka!~ Can you teach me~?"

"Eto~ It takes lessons for this." As she continues to do her thing.

"Eh? You cannot teach me?"

"Well, I cannot~ You need a professional for that."

"Boo~~ Then, can we dance together with this thing?"

"I don't mind though. It's called DDR, not a THING."

"Yeah! Yeah! DDR!" I stared. And think, "What's DDR?"

"Pfft! You're so hype, but you have no idea what is this. This 'thing' of yours is Dance Dance Revolution.

The Next Day

"Jirou? You're early!" Shishido said by surprise.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

"!?" Kabaji-kun also and that makes him fall the balls.

"Ne! Ne! I want to move my body now! Let's go Kabaji-kun!! Ah! Let me help you with that!" I said and push kabaji-kun to the court.

"WHO Hypnotize Jirou!!?" Shishido shouted.

"NO one!!" I replied.

"You're not Jirou!!" He answered.

"Shishido-san~ why are you shouting?" Chotaro asked.

"What happened to Jirou?" Oshitari asked.

"I don't know.? He was like that when we arrive." Shishido replied. "Did he bump his head on the way here?" he connected.

F/N POV

"Marui-kun?" I called. He turn to my face and said, "Yeah? You seem down."

"Well, You buy that last gum again?" I calmly said. He just smiles and gives one. I squeak.

"By the way? What are you doing in Tokyo?"

"I'm at the Arcane, you know that's the only Arcade that has DDR near here."

"You can bye one! You can afford it!" He said, then I lean at the tree.

"Did you forget that I leave at an apartment?"

"Yeah!! I know! You live alone and has two room. use the other room. Plus! It's Condominium, not an Apartment."

"My unit has a thin wall" I pouted. "Funny thing is~ I meet a weird guy!! He so hypes having a dance on that DDR." As I look into his eyes.

"Did you catch his name?" he asked.

"NO~~ He just enjoying the machine. Ah!! Jackal!! You're finally here!"

"Afternoon. What did I miss?" He said.

"Well. I met this guy. He dances with me~ and~ Thank me~ and Run Aaaaway~?" I explained.

"Wow~ you sound like you're not sure." Marui-kun interrupt.

"I'm not actually sure!! Or? He's like that?" I replied.

"Well, at least you had fun," Jackal said as he pull out my phone. "Don't use your phone~ You have a swimming practice right?" He added.

"Competition!! To be exact." Marui-kun corrected.

"Wait is that a competition?" I blankly said.

"What the heck? It's your club and you don't it?"

"All I know is it was just a practice. The competition was on next week." I explain.

And I heard Jackal say "Hah!! I told yah!" with a proud gesture and you can see some Pinocchio nose on his face.

"Do you guys want to watch?"

"NO! You know how devil Sanada is right?" Jackal whispered.

"Yeah, ~~ I heard him sing once~ Ehehe~"

"That's not what I meant!!!"

"So I need to go. See you guys around."

'But the uniform was kinda familiar *tsk* I don't know where I saw that~~'

~🌃🌃🌃~

JIROU POV

I rush to that arcade once again to get a sight of her. To my disappointment, I don't see her.

Next day, and day, after a day. I just think she's not from her. I feel sleepy and walk home.

On the next day, I was lying face down near the Tennis Ball basket and suddenly someone grabs me and lift me. "Kabaji!! I'm awake! I'm not sleeping~ put me down." I blushed.

"You're awake? What actually happened to Jirou?" Gakuto said with rosary in his hand.

"Hey~! I don't have a demon inside me plus, When did you get that!! "

"You look like someone got your favorite pillow~~" Shishido said. I pouted and said "I don't see her. It's been 4 days."

"Eh, ~~ You like that girl?" Oshitari asked.

"Hmm!! The way she dances on the thing. and how calm her voice was~~ I wonder what it feels like to sleep on her lap and woke with that voice~" I answered.

"Did you perhaps say that to her?" angry voice of Oshitari.

"NO!!" I dumbed replied.

"You're creepy!! You sound like Oshitari with that!!" Shishido shouted.

"Hey! that's rude! I'm not like that."

"Did you see her uniform?" Shishido asked.

I tilt my head and think THINK!!! "I don't actually look at what she's wearing~~ I don't know if it's uniform or not. But~~ it is like a dress, a purple dress. It's a bit similar to Yamabuki~~ *Yawn* I'm sleepy I need to look where to sleep."

"Stop chit-chatting~~ The match with Rikkai is in 3 days and Jirou? Don't slack off." Atobe announce.

🎟🎟THREE DAYS LATER🎟🎟

F/N POV

"I cannot believe that our match is the same as (f/n) match~" Marui-kun.

"You know I'm here~~" I said, "Ah!! I need to go! After my match! I try to watch you guys." I wave and they lose sight of me.

"Ah~ at least the venue is near to each other~~ 800m? Why is she even like swimming?" Jackal said.

"What the heck? She likes water?"

"It sounds like an obsession!"

"She just raise near the sea. That's why she likes... WATER!!"

"More like SEA~" Jackal with his not-so-cute smile.

"Ugh!! We should go or Sanada would kill us."