Kamio Akira: Dating Plan

F/N P.O.V

  "Gooood Morning Everyo-- *Achoo*. Ugggh so cold~~" I said shaking.

  "Hey you should wear your Winter Jacket or else you'll catch a cold." One of my Classmate said.

  "Then if you don't mind, can I borrow yours? Take it off, take it off." I said prankly.

  "No! You idiot, and why would i~~."

  "Because we're friends." I said clinging to him.

  "*Blush* B-baka!! Don't make fun of me!!" He said.

  "I'm just joking~~ I'm just like to tease you. You're so cuuute~" I said pinch his cheek.

  "Ouch! I'm, I'm not cute!!! You're the one who's cute... Ah!!!" He said then suddenly he turn back.

  "I'm not cute, I'm Fabulous~~~✨✨✨." I said with a sparkling Aura.

  "No, you're not, you're plain, super plain." Someone said from behind.

  "You just jealous,  because you're not awesome. Ibu." I sid then cross my arm.

  "(Tch, this is troublesome, I hate that I'm become your classmate, I'm just ignore her, but if I do that, my friends will lessen... I don't know what to do~~~) Eh, Kamio you too early that weird." He said. And is he murmured about something?

  "Hey! Kamio I didn't notice you their. Just like Ibu said, your early today. Did An text you or something that you arrive here too early?"

  "J-just shut up. If she hear you then, I'm ready to die."

  "Oh! Silly, everyone in this classroom knows that you like her. Right Ibu?"

  "Tch, Yeah."

  "Everyone know that because of you!!"

  "😄😄😄 Then, should we Plan some date for you guys?"

  "Eh. Eh!!! Do-don't be stupid. I don't need you help!"

  "Eh~~~ Ibu and I would do that to you. I'll call her after class, how about that."

  "Oui I never agree with this." Ibu said.

  "Ah~~~ Ibu is gonna shy. But I'm gonna drag you. So wait and see what happen later Kamio."

  "Hah!!! Oui!!? (f/n), if you're the one who this stupid date, she already realize this plan." He said shouting. Of course our classmate was looking and listening to our conversation but they good at hiding a secret.

  I'm just grin at him then back to my sit planning what should I do about dates. I never experience it, so I don't know where to start.

~~LUNCH BREAK😊🎾~~

  ...

  "An~~ Please, I really need your help." I said boring to her several times.

  "Oui!! Ok, ok just stop, you making us a attention. So what is it?" She said.

  Bulls eye!! This way, she gonna accept my invitation, and they finally, having a date. Without noticing, I gonn use the word Double date.

  "I-i invite Ibu for a date, but, but I'm scared if we just two of us."

  "Ahhh. (l/n) that's what Date for. Spend your time to the one you date."

  "But, I feel uncomfortable. This is the first time that I feel this thing. And thidls is not me you know. So I was planning that I should bring you. But don't worry, I'll find you a date?" I said while holding her right hand.

  "If I know this guy, then I'll go."

  "Really? Ok, ok. Thank you so much!!! You're the best. Il see you after your practice. By-bye~~~."

  I was running in the hallway until I arrive in my room and luckily I saw Ibu and Kamio walk to them and slam the desk of Ibu that ends them both shock. "Ibu, be my date, after class. Please, I neeeeed your help." I said.

  "No, its too tiring. And its boring." He replied.

  "Come on, for Kamio sake. We need to pretend that you and I are having a date and Kamio and An just an extra. That way Kamio have a time talking to An. Right! Right!? You know I never date someone so please, Ibu just today and its done."

  "(f/n)!!! Don't tell that she buy it?" Kamio said.

  "Yeah! She buy it. And you look pale."

  "So troublesome, why l need to be a part to your plan. Ok fine, I'll help you just treat me something that can satisfied me." Ibu said then looking at the window.

  "Sure, then Kamio, Ibu after your Practice, go right away in the gate."

  "I don't like your idea at all, what if she notice?" Kamio ask while trembling.

  "Don't worry she don't." I reply.