Minami Kentaro: Open Relationship

Minami P.O.V

  My name is Minami Kentaro, Yamabuki's Tennis Club Captain, I'm known as Jimmies together with Masami. As my daily routine I greet the other students but they just waving once, unlike when Sengoku was here with me. They're all... Screaming... I'm think I'm out of place' I said to my thought. Suddenly someone's called me. It's (f/n), my girlfriend. We have an secret relationship. Actually I force her to hide it. (f/n) was one of the popular girls in school but she's the only one who's open to others like be friends to others. But to my case, its different.

  I got her confession 3 months ago, a week that Sengoku dating his girlfriend. She's a bit down when I want to hide our relationship, but she's Okay with that. I sigh* that brought Sengoku's attention.

  "Heh? Tired as always?"

  "No actually." I'm just click my tongue and looked.

  "Do you think, that guy and her were  dating?" He said.

  My voice wouldn't come out and their something pain dancing in my heart that I want to push the guy away from her.

  "Oui? You're spacing out."

  "*sigh* we should go."

  On that day everyone talks a lot about Music Festival. Who would participate and we... I mean our Coach want us to be part of it, but only Sengoku want to join, the other didn't.

  Again that guy still around her. Well no one knows about our relationship, except her friends. "You should stop him." The voice said. I smack that person and saw Rina, one of her friend. "Its hurt you know."

  "Then don't do that." I whispered.

  "I don't like that guy. Everyone's think they're dating."

  "Well... I don't know, Why she likes me."

  "Hum? You're..."

  "I'm what?"

  "Hmmmp. *Tsh* Plaaaaiiii---- Plain. Too plain. And she like you since you're in Middle school. She was really happy that time when you guys win even if you're Second Year. You're cool in other ways. Just like she said."

  "What? She likes me because I'm Plain?"

  "Ehhpp... More than that. *Tsh* Tomorrow's Music Festival join us. And look behind you." I questioned and turn. I saw (f/n) walked toward me. And smiled. "What are you guys talking about?" With curious face she gives.

  "Ahhh... About... M-music Festival. Hahaha." I turn to looked Rina and again to her. I flap my hands and "Wanna walk together?"

  "Sure? That we always do." She twirls and walk. I follow her.

  "So about tomorrow's Festivals? Do you have something to do?" I ask.

  "No... Nothing."

  "You're so cold today." She suddenly looked when I said that.

  "Are you tired of me? Because... you barely talk to me."

  "It should be me to ask that."

  "What?"

  "That Rock star guy totally likes you, even your friends notice it. And you two we're good togeth----"

  "Nonsense. I don't like him... At all. Guess I'm here. Minami-kun?"

  "Hmm."

  "You're the one like... I just cold awhile ago because... I'm jealous."

  "You know what we should let everyone knows about our relationship." I smile, this way everyone knows that she's mine. RIGHT? I saw her bright smile and she jump over to me.

  "Really? You really do?"

  "Yeah? If that makes us open?"

  "Hehehe." She hug. "I love you. Bye."

  She back and slam the door.

  "What the?" Shock to the sound of door and she open it again.

  "This is really me." And she slam again.

  ... MUSIC FESTIVAL

  The festival starts at 4 PM and along the way until the last performer. It takes 2 hours. The Griffin last performer this one, there vocal was clingy guy. "Before we start, I would like to say that... we make this song for the person I really like." I look to the stage when I hear that words.

  "OMG." Rina said, she looked and find (f/n). I grab her uniform and pointed the west side of the ground field and we both spot (f/n) on the barrack thing tower. "So, just like the other want to know who... It's (l/n) (f/n), after this? Do you want to go out with me?"

  Everyone waiting for her answer and then it breaks my heart. "Of course..." She smile. Everyone's cheering. And I really feel the pain. That so much hurt. "I should go." I said to Rina. "But..." (f/n) suddenly said I stop and listen. "I don't mind dating you to satisfied your like, if my boyfriend Okay with it?" She smiled.

  "She what?" Rina looked at me. And my mind was blank.

  Everyone's murmured and talk about 'she had a boyfriend?' 'Is she really have one?' 'since when?' 'Who'  all girl said.

  "So~~ everyone was curious, who it was. He was one of my neighbors back then and his the only one that understand my like and he was different to other guys I met. If you know him... wait only few of you knows him... So I'm really happy that he accept my feelings, he hesitate because he was just Plain and he got scared if one of you guys knows our relationship so, we hide it..."

  Field was so quiet and they don't have any idea whos the guy dating her. And Rina grin at me. 'No, no, no, no.' I know that grin.

  "(F/N)-CHAN!!! MINAMI SAID NO."

  Everyone's shock when they heard my Name. They looked at me and I just smile. I want to faint, I want to die and I want to kill Rina to what she do.

  🌌   

  This Monday they still talked about the other day. Everyone's talked to me like how we met, when she confessed, how long were dating. "What's happening?" I said.

  "You're popular of course, Minami-senpai." Dan-kun said.

  "Oh~ popular ha? I don't think so."

  "(f/n) what are you here?"

  "Checking my Boyfriend? *wink*"

  "Did you just... wink?"

  "Yeah? Did I do it right? Dan-kun?" Dan-kun nod.

  "Why you're so popular?"

  "... Wait? You don't know?" Sengoku shocking face said.

  "What do you mean? Of course I don't know."

  These three looked to each others and then towards me.

  "You don't know?" Sengoku said and laugh really hard.

  My poker face said NO.

  "I'm an Model."

  "Oh~~ That makes sense..."

  They all laugh and I realize.

"WHAT!! THIS, THIS WHOLE TIME I'M DATING A MODEL?"

  "YES!!"