Atobe Keigo: King or Servant

(F/N) P.O.V

  "So this is Japan. What a clean Country." I said while looking round. "This just an airport." The servant said. "Well, where's Munehiro?" I said to him."

  "He's gonna meet you at his house." He smile.

  "Poof."

  "What?"

  "Nothing, let's move. Just get my things." I said, pointing my cart and his expression looks like gonna burst.

  "THAT MANY!!!?"

  Yep! He burst out. I just smirk and go away.

2 Hours Ago 🏙️

ATOBE P.O.V

  "Kabaji, we're going out today." I said.

  "..."

  "Kabaji?"

  "I can't. But I need a favor from you."

  "... You can talk that long?"

  'Actually, you always say Usu, Usu.' I smirk and said "What is it?" As I sit on the sofa.

  "My friend going to visit me today, but I'm not available. If you don't mind, can you---"

  "Huh? Well, I don't mind." And drink my coffee.

  "She's a princess by the way."

  I choke and cough my coffee as he say that.

  "Ahem! So, you have that kind of acquaintance. Princess from~?"

  "Mahantii. Her older sister known by many people. And she, as younger sister don't want to reveal herself."

  "It's part of Europe. Well, she doesn't want to be a princess I guess. She hides her Identity."

  "Yes, that's why, she acts as a princess secretary for 4 years."

  "How old she is?"

  "Same as me."

  "Oh!! So she can move freely without getting caught?" I smile and he nods. "Then, I gonna cancel my appointment just to meet this princess."

PRESENT 🌤️

(F/N) P.O.V

  "Hello, My Lady. You must be (f/n) (l/n). A guy says to me.

  "Oh! Yeah, how did you know?"

  "Kabaji sends me here. He was busy so---"

  I interfere him and said. "Munehiro sends you? You must be his servant." I smile.

  "Huh!!? I mean, yes, yes I am." He trembles.

  "So this is Japan. What a clean Country." I said while looking round. "This just an airport." The servant said. "Well, where's Munehiro?" I said to him."

  "He's gonna meet you at his house." He smile.

  "Poof."

  "What?"

  "Nothing, let's move. Just get my things." I said, pointing my cart and his expression looks like gonna burst.

  "THAT MANY!!!?"

  Yep! He burst out. I just smirk and leave.

  "What's your name?"

  "Atobe Keigo my lady."

  "Call me (l/n) and I gonna call you Keigo."

  After an hour of travel, we arrive of Munehiro's mansion.

  "Looks like castle."

  "Is your castle like this?

  "A little, but there's another building at the back. Did you already know that I'm----."

  "Yes!! He told me."

  "So he can trust you. I think I can trust you too."

  "Then, why are you here?"

  "I'll tell you later. I'm excited." I form my hands to fist and laugh at him. He only sits at the side formally, formally that he owns this limousine. I make him a question look and cough and look away.

  "You're amusing, I like you. Hehehe."

  "... Just don't tell him what I did."

  "My mouth is sealed." I zip my lip and laugh.

  "You can speak in our own language."

  "Practice before hands."

...

  "We're here." He opens the door.

  We walk in the lobby and saw Munehiro standing to the right. He still had that face. And I smile. "Oh! By the way Munehiro your servant was great acquaintances. I like him."

  He stares to Keigo for a long time and I turn around. "Yes, he is."

  Keigo just smile and his gesture pointing upstairs. I wave at Munehiro and follow Keigo. I follow him until we reach to my room. Its mahogany door. And he bow and left. I close the door and my things was already inside. "Wow, my things were the first one who arrives."

  After arranging my things and changing clothes. I go to the living room and already spotted the two. They're talking about something. But I didn't hear it. And I interfere.

  The vibes change. They're hiding something. "Oh! Then, are you gonna say to us why you here?" Keigo said.

  "... I'm not here for vacation."

  "See, I told you. I win." He said to Munehiro.

  "It's that what you guys talking?"

  "... Yes. And why are you here then?" Munehiro said as he pours some Tea. That's unusual? It's supposed to be Keigo doing that.

  "Student purpose." I reply.

  "Student purpose? Wait, one of the Exchange student?" Keigo said. "BINGO." as I said.

  "I still don't know what school I'm going. But they give me a choice." I scroll my phone and give them the list of the schools. They read it and then.

  "Fujimi High, Higa is also here!? Fudomine, Shinjuku High, Seigaku, Hyotei and Rikkai Dai." Keigo reads it. And I said "I'm planning to go in Rikkai."

  "How about our school?" Keigo said.

  "What school?"

  He handed back my phone and its already highlighted.

  "Hyotei?"