Kawamura Takashi: An Escort.

Kawamura's POV

  After that day, we have only normal greetings, and its different than the first day she arrive. Because the day after, her father become busy 4 days in a row.

  "She is going to meet that guy this Saturday." I said slacking to my bed watching the 2 birds in the cable wire.

  "Takashi-senpai~~ Are you awake?" (f/n)-chan said.

  "Yeah! Come in." I said then arranging my bed and hair.

  "Takashi-senpai I need your help. My friend's sister have a wedding tomorrow. If you don't mind, it is ok that you are my escort. Since I didn't meet my fiancé I would like to go with you. Your father say ok. And tomorrow is holiday here in Tokyo, if its ok--."

  "Yeah! I don't mind. I don't want you to be embarrassed." I said then scratching her head. "Takashi-senpai~, Hehe. More~~ Here, here."

  "Haha, you acting like a cat. That's new." I said and tilt my head and she blush. "No I'm not. After class lets meet at the café we visit the other day. I'll gonna buy you some suit."

  "Don't worry about that. He have one."

  "Dad!! What are you doing here?"

  "I just hear you chatting. So I'm listening."

  "Hehe... He is right... I have one. We just buy it a month ago."

  "Senpai, get ready or you gonna be late."

  "You heard her, go, get ready." My dad said.

  I nod then run to the bathroom.

F/N POV

  "Can I go with him?"

  "Sure, if he is ok with that. Why?"

  "I want to feel on how to enter the Seishun High in the morning. Hehe."

  "Ha~! I know why he likes you."

  "He?"

  "Nothing... You should get ready too."

  "Hai~~!"

  I'm changing clothes and get ready. I'm done showering that is why I'm almost 100% done. "Eating is the only missing... I think. Takashi-senpai is done." I said. Then walk to the dining room. I saw Takashi-senpai, "Wow you're done first before me. It's like you didn't take a shower."

  "Eh! Ah~~, this is me anyway." He reply.

  "Senpai, can I go with you today? Pretty please~~~." I said then holding his hand. "(f/n)-chan... My hand."

  "Hmm~~? You like we didn't holding hands, Senpai!" I said enjoyable.

  "... Ok but why?"

  "I want to experience  it..."

  "In the morning!! It's you anyway... you didn't change. That's why I lik-- I like to bring something." He said and nervously saying the last part I'm blushing because its different from before. And someday we... "Don't be look down. Get ready you guys or you gonna be late." His dad said and we both out to the table and left after awhile.

  "You seems depressed awhile ago. What happen?"

  "Nothing, I'm imagining thing back then but today, I should enjoy my single day and someday I'm gonna visit you and your father with my husband or fiancé. Hah! What I am thinking." I said then he hold my hand very tight. "Senpai I thought you hate it now?"

  "Not now. Let's go? We gonna late... I mean I'm gonna late." He said with a gentle smile. I feel like I want to stay beside him and I'm staring to think that I don't want to meet that guy.

  I'm Looking to our hand while running to school and we chat all the way. This feeling is different than before. It's makes up pain and sadness.

Hey guys I'm sorry that I break my promise because I have a 3 reason why o didn't log in for a long time.

First because of the RisingBeat Just Released on November 27, 2017. My friend playing it and I'm become obsessed to that game. Second we have a Christmas Party next week so its impossible to me to publish a new chapter. Third I have a OJT even if I'm a foreign here, but its ok the kids loves me. So bear with me if I cannot publish the second chapter. I don't have a internet and its too slow unlike on Barcelona the internet connection is really fast.

Happy reading.