Tesuka Kunimitsu: Valentine's​ Gift

"(f/n)-chan!!" Someone screaming my name at the door and slam the door, I sit up and look who's calling me.

  "Oh! It's you Eiji. Don't worry I'm ok. You don't have to wo---" he cut my last word and he said.

  "Are you ok, you worried us, did they hurt you? Where? Where? Or did they take your virginity?" Because of what he said I punch him in his stomach and he faint.

  "Don't ever said that line again or I give you more than a punch." I said.

  "But *cough* what if they take your virginity."

  "Kikumaru 20 laps." Said the voice at Eiji's back. Eiji slowly turn his head to that person and said. "But I'm just concerned to her. What if something's happ--"

  "30 laps, now." He shock when Tesuka-san said that and "But, ok. Do will (f/n)-chan." He said with a sad face.

  "Hehe, that was harsh." I laugh and look at him.

  "It's for the best." He said.

  "Really! Anyway Thanks for saving me. And I should say thanks to Oishi-san too when he visit me"

  "Are you not scared?"

  "Of course I am. I let my guard down." I lower my head and try not to cry.

  He hold my hand gentle and said. "I think you can do than when you with me, I mean US!! with us." He said and he push up his eyeglass.

  "Thanks." I smile and I kiss him to cheek.

  "D-do you... I need to go back  to court... See you around." He said and leave.

  He is blushing when he said that.

~~🎾🎾😃 NEXT DAY

  "(f/n)! Good morning!!"

  "Good morning Cana." I reply. "You know what today is."

  "Yeah it's vale---" I didn't continue because she cut it.

  "Valentine's Day!! I love you (f/n)" she hug me and also Shiro who just arrived.

  "What are you doing you idiot!!" Shiro said.

  "I just want to hug you because it's Valentine's.

  "Oh! Sorry, I should hug you too. *Squeeze*. Hehe. Oh! (n/n)-chan you have a chocolate for Tesuka right?" Shiro said.

  "Yea-yeah! And also for Oishi-san, they help me yesterday so should thank them with this."

  "No!!! That's wrong (f/n), you need to give it first the chocolate for Oishi then last is for to your Tesuka-san."

  "I'm planning to give it after class." I murmured.

  "You should.!" They both said.

  The bell rang and we both back to our seats. Fuji-kun and Eiji is almost late because of there practice.

~~TIME SKIP(AFTER CLASS)🎾🎾😃

  "See you around Oishi-san." I said And waving to him.

  "Yeah. Thanks and your welcome!!"

  As he said Tesuka-san is in the rooftop. I feel my heartbeat and it's really loud I think it's echoing in hallway. When I arrive I. The door of the rooftop I open it and search to Tesuka-san. I saw him at the back "Tesuka-san, hello!" I smile and bow to him.

  "Hi! Do you have a business with me?"

  "Yeah, if I don't have a business to you I'm not here in front of you."

  "I prefer that you are In my side." He said. I didn't understand it and I reply that "I have to give you this as a thank you gift."

  I take the chocolate from my bag and pass it with my two hands.

  "Thanks, I thought it's Valentine's chocolate."

  "Hehe, you can take that as that. If you want to." I tilt my head right side. He just laugh and that's give me a heartbeat.

  "Finally I saw you now smile" I said.

  "Really!" He walk with me and he hold my chin and he face it to him.

  My eyes widen when he kiss me. My mind is black a little and starting to have a imagination (just try to imagine about future you have with him) and back to reality. I push him and say "Tesuka-san, why did you kiss me?"

  "Isn't obvious, I like you, no, I love you. It's started when I saw you with Kawamura. And I can be gentle with, I can smile when I with you."

  "Tesuka-san... I... I love you too, since we are in 2nd year. Even if you're so cold to others, I still love." I said and lower my head. But when I do that he kiss me again and I did was I close my eyes and put my hand to his chest.

  "I love you. (l/n)"

  "Hehe. I love you too, Tesuka-san" I smile.

  "This is the best Gift ever." He said.

  "Hey!! You forgot something."

  "What it is?"

  "Don't let your guard down." I giggle.

  "Yeah! Yeah!" And he kiss me again.