Shishido Ryu: Street Fashion

"Excuse me?" I said to a guy with Cup. "And you Pretty angel."

  "M-me? Pretty angel?"

  "What is it?"

  "Oh! I'm a photographer from Mogu Street Fashion Magazine. I like your style. Can... I took some picture of you?"

  Weeks after. Someone slam a magazine at my desk. I look at her and her eyes was full of Sparks. "Ne~Ne~ you're (l/n)-chan right?" I nod. "Woah~~~ Do you still have the original pic of this two? I'm willing to buy. Please."

  I stare and remove my earphone. "You know we cannot give the orig. Picture that shown in the magz." I said. The smile on her face was gone. "Oh~"

  "But I can sell the other picture of them."

  Her smile was back but its brighter than the normal. "Oh! I cannot believe this have their pictures~~~"

  "Ah~ would you mind... Who are they?"

  "Ah! This is Shishido Ryu and This one is Chotarou Otori. They're from Hyoutei. They played doubles in tennis and commonly called as Silver pair."

  "I didn't know they're popular. Sorry to offense" I bow. "Its okay. Not everyone knows them."

  "I'm Shimaru. Just call me Maru... Since its All Girl school. Its rare of us to have an Boyfriend. Ne~~~ Ne~
(l/n)-chan? You're popular here. With girls... are you into girls? You know someone asked me about you if you're available or not when I'm looking at you. I think she was interested to you."

  "... I'm straight. What do you mean popular?"

  "You're cool! You're manly. And attractive. Almost competitive as him." She said pointing that Shishido guy.

  "Let me tell you something. I'm not cool. You don't know me outside at the campus. I'm more shy if I'm talking to the boys. That's the reason Why I studied here in all girl school."

  "Eh? You totally different from outside? Wait... it is okay to you to work part time?"

  "Yes! I don't have any relatives... Our chairwoman was a close friend of my parents. So they agree to me to have part time job. I'm just need money for my college."

  And the last bell rang. "I... I'm sorry I don't have any idea about the lost."

  "Its okay. I need to go."

•••

  Shishido P.O.V

  "It is me? Or Otori and Shishido was cool to this pic." Oshitari said.

  "She called me Pretty Angel."

  "You actually looks like a Angel." They all said.

  "Eh?"

  "Hmmm~~ Its looks like Fashion or something." Atobe said.

  "That what it called Street Fashion." They said.

  "Now I know why this magazine popular. The photographer was great." Gakuto said.

  "And she is cute... Just like Shishido-san said." Otori added.

  "He actually said that?" Oshitari said.

  "W-WHAT!!!? DID I I SAID THAT?"

  "Hai! You're blushing and Staring and trying to look cool in front of her. Then you don't look like Shishido-san when we walk back. And lastly you ate 2  giant strawberry crepe.." he smile.

  "HUH!!!!? Seriously?? That's why I'm full and don't have energy to eat dinner."

  "... Spring is coming~~ Spring is coming~~" Jirou sings.

  "Congrats... You're in love." Hiyoshi said.

  "Huh??? Wait!! I don't like her!!!"

•••

  (F/N) P.O.V

  "Did you hear something?" I said

  "What? If you said girl scream. Then I think Hyoutei have practice match. And they're cheering to Atobe-sama."

  "No~ it mostly sounds like a guy. Oh well do you want to join me for my next project?"

  "Oh~~~ I like that." Maru replied. When we arrive. The face of my friend beam. "Sport photography!!!?" She said. "Hahaha you are more excited that Ms.(l/n) itself" my boss said.

  "So-sorry~"

  "Hehe, well why me? They're sport magazine at some company and we just focusing at Street Fashion."

  "Well someone from other company. Wants you to took photos for them. There media photographer was out of country. So, its your big project. Here's the List of the school. You need to interview them about upcoming Match."

  "Ah!! Maru-chan~ you are part of Media Club right. You gonna conduct an interview while I'm going to took photos. So, what school we have here.. Yamabuki, Rikkai, Hyoutei." I stared at the papers and want to back out.

  "I know what you're thinking. But you should overcome your weakness."

  "Eh? What weakness."

  "Hai~ Lets go Maru-chan."

  "This is?"

  "Yes! Yamabuki. I really hate that Senguko guy."

  "YES! YES! Every girls wants to date me."

  'You're the one who wants to date them, as long as they're cute.'

  "(l/n)-chan?"

  "I'm I'm okay. I'm just not used to this?" I weakly smile.

  'You looks like you gonna pee.' Sengoku and Maru-chan said.

  "Heh~~ 3rd time win? Since I'm fully recover, I'm expected to win at Seigaku."

  "S-seigaku? How you so sure?"

  "Just watch."

  "(l/n)-chan? AH!!!!!! (l/n)-chan!!!!"

  "Maru-chan??? You know... I cannot handle this."

  "Huh? Right right. Ano~ can you give us a moment." The all nod.

  "You look like granny back their."

  "Please~ don't remind me." I cried.

  "You actually cannot handle boys. Then how did you manage this?"

  "I'm forcing myself. Well, enough talking. Lets go to Hyoutei."