Gakuto Mukahi: (L)ove (I)nterest

"Should we follow him?" Otori suggested.

  'NAH~~' they all said.

  At night I was walking at the park, and end up at the place we first meet. I took a deep breath and look around. "He's not here." My low voice said. I'm wearing the same white color as always and heard shock voice saying my name '(f/n)!?' I turn and avoid his eyes.

  "Hi~" I greet.

  "So? It is really true that you guys are dating?"

  "What?? Where did you--"

  "Just answer me!! You know~~ It make me jealous. I- I didn't know that you guys know each other." He pout. 

"Hehe, we meet at Blind date. My friends and Otori put as on blind date. We both know that its a prank but, both of our parents accidentally was their and they thought we're dating. And we end up to Arrange Marriage" I said and realized it was too late to denied it.

  "Oh! So? Are you... together? I m-mean Now~!?"

  I keep silent. Actually I don't know how to answer that. I look at him and nod. His curiosity was gone. He smile. "Yeah! I don't have right to against. I just met you." He smiled. 'I know, You're not happy. Its just a week when we met but its like we know each others for years.'

  "You like him?" He asked.

  "I... I don't know... He's  kind of... ummm. Have, you know!!? Will power."

  "You want a guy like him?"

  "What? No!!! No... I think?"

  "... You do."

  "No! I want sweet. Who cares about me."

  "Well, you want someone like Ryu."

  And the silent comes. "I... I need to go. Bye."

  "Wait!" I shouted. He didn't have time to turn back.

•••

  "Its been one week. I already miss him."

  "You like him?" My friend said.

  "Huh? I-I..." I didn't respond. I saw her smirk at the corner of my eyes.

  "I think I should Called Otori..."

  "Huh?!? No! Please. If you want me to go their... No way." And I end up to his school. "I want to run away." I said to them. "No! And you should tell your parents that you like someone."

  "I-I didn't like him!"

  "Who's him!?" They said.

  "Y-you knew who I meant!"

  "Oui! Mina~" The sweet voice said.

  "Otori?" We all said.

  He guided us to Tennis court. And the first person I spotted is Shishido-san then Gakuto. Gakuto avoid my gaze, and act like nothing happen.

  "You guys looking for me?" Ryo said. I smile and nod. "Lets make it clear to our parents."

  "... Hahaha!! I already said those to my parents. Now it your turn." He said as he smack my back.

  While listening, I'm looking at Gakuto. Again, he avoid my gaze. I weakly smile as I look back to them.

  I arrived at my home and took a deep breath. "Mom!?" I shouted. I follow the voice as she answered. I shock when I saw Shinji on the living room. "What, are you doing here?"

  "Visiting."

  "Oh~ what do you want?"

  "Not me... He's at Balcony."

  "He?" I look confused and saw my mother smile.

  'who could that be?' Walking upstairs and saw him like having feminine vibe. And come back my senses. "W-why are you here? How did you know about my place? And I'm just at your school awhile ago."

  "You underestimate me. Well I'm not here for that. I actually go here for... Of... Ugh!!!! Why is it so hard. In movies it was really easy."

  "Did you already said to her about Ryo and I?"

  "Hai~... and she's really disappointed. What on him that I don't have?"

  "She's clearly smiling when I go here."

  "I-I like you... You know. But if my Rival as Ryo then I'm gonna beat him until you become mine!" He shouted as he jump from 2nd Floor. "Waahh! Oui don't do that. And listen to me!!."

•••

  "Why are we here again?" My friend said.

  "Otori said there's something they gonna show me today. I-i didn't expected that it would be this."

  "Oui! Ryo~ I'm gonna beat you.. Right here right now."

  "What was this all about? I don't understand you."

  "Huh? Are you chicken out?"

  "No, no. I'm not interested yah know."

  "Oui fight me!"

  "Did you tell him that you like him?" My friends whispered.

  "Actually~ he didn't listen. Lets just... Leave him like that. That's why I like him."