4 ~ blu

We arrived at the Scott's house and we all got out of the car and walked into the house. I could tell Lucy looked a bit lost on what to do so i took my shoes off next to her and she copied me and then we went into the kitchen/dining room where Chrissy was. "Hey Lucy it's so nice to have you." She said and pulled Lucy into a hug.

"Thank you for inviting me." Lucy replied.

"Dinner isn't going to be ready until around 6:30 so Scar and Pops you guys can keep Lucy entertained." Chrissy told us and we told her okay and then i grabbed Lucy's hand and took her to the room i was staying in and then i realised that Poppy didn't follow us.

"Wait a minute i will be back in a second." I told Lucy before going back down the stairs going into the lounge to find Poppy. "Hey why didn't you follow us?" I questioned her.

"Because i worked really hard to help you figure this out and now you finally have your mum and you deserve to get to know each other without me getting in the way. Okay? So tonight is yours and Lucy's night okay?" Poppy told me and i grabbed her hand and squeezed it three times. "I love you so much."

"I love you too now go to Lucy." She told me.

I went back upstairs and Lucy was sat on my bed on her phone. "Hey i'm back. Did you want a drink or anything?" I asked her. She turned her phone off.

"Not i'm okay thank you." Lucy said.

"This must be really weird for you. Coming to a girls house who you just found out is your daughter and having all of this pile on you at once. I'm sorry if you'd already let me go and didn't intend on finding me." I told her because i felt bad that she had just been ropped into all of this mess.

"You don't need to apologise. I had every intention on finding you. You just beat me to it." Lucy told me and softened her eyes.

"Okay. I have a question for you. You know how you're my mum and i'm going to eventually live with you and the fact that social media is a thing. Is Keira Walsh your girlfriend?" I asked her. I felt like that's something i should get to know.

"Yes she is my girlfriend. We just keep it off social media because we feel like we don't need to confirm it to the world. We also live together and we have a dog called Nala. She knows about you don't worry. Of course she knows about you, you spoke to her yesterday, but last night when we got back to our hotel she told me that she was so happy that i found you and that she's going to do whatever she can to get you back with me if that's what you wanted." Lucy told me and she stood up and faced me.

"She seems nice and you two seem happy together." I told her and it made her smile.

"You look so much like your father did, so beautiful." Lucy told me and it made me smile hearing about my dad.

"Who is my dad and can i meet him?" Lucy's smile instantly faded from her face. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to hit a nerve." I apologised.

"No it's okay. When you were born we intended on keeping you. He absolutely adored you. Around 6 months after you were born he passed away. His name was Tyler Addington." I could see the tears prick Lucy's eyes. They threatened to fall.

"How did he die?" I asked her. I didn't want to be insensitive but i wanted to know more about my dad.

"Um he- it was from um- um it was suicide." I saw the first tear fall from Lucy's eyes and i could feel the tears come to my eyes. i wrapped my arms around her neck and i could hear her cry into my shoulder. After a few minutes she pulled away.

"Do you want to see a picture of him?" She asked me and i nodded. We sat back on my bed.

 We sat back on my bed