33 ~ Manchester

So i hadn't ended up at any of the girls houses and i was still wandering the streets of Manchester.

I decided to sit down against one of the buildings because my legs were getting tired. I was curled up in a ball, my knees tucked into my chest and my head sitting on my knees. I occasionally wiped away my tears.

I'd been sat on the floor for around 10 minutes when this group of 3 men, i think in their mid twenties or maybe their late twenties. It was scary.

"Awww what's a girl like you doing out here all by yourself this late?" One of them said, but not in a gentle voice. It was in a dangerous voice. I knew i was in trouble, but i didn't have the effort to do anything about it.

"Come back with us. We could have some fun." One of the others said and i just grimaced at the thought.

"Come on don't make us have to drag you." The last one said and i didn't do anything to respond.

A few seconds later one of them grabbed my arm and i tried to snatch my arm back, but there was three of them and only one of me. I was struggling.

"What do you think you're doing? Trying to get a young girl to go with you when she clearly doesn't want to. Go now or i'll call the police." A voice proclaimed and i recognised it, but couldn't pin point who it was.

The men dropped me and i saw the person who had told them to let me go and it was Alessia Russo. "Lessi?" I asked in a small voice and when she realised it was me she started walking over even faster.

She knelt down beside me and put a hand on my face. "Scarlett?! God you're freezing. Why aren't you at home Scar?" She asked me whilst taking her coat off and wrapping it around me.

"Um stuff happened at home and i can't stop thinking about it." I told her.

"Do your parents know where you are?" She asked and i shook my head. "Okay i'm going to call your mum." She told me and didn't even give me the chance to say no before her phone started ringing. It took my mum three rings before she picked up the phone. It wasn't on speaker, so i couldn't hear what she was saying.

"I just found your daughter in the middle of Manchester. She's freezing and said that you didn't know where she was." I heard Alessia say into the phone.

"Yes she's okay. Well not okay, but she's not hurt."

"Do you want me to take her back to mine or do you want me to bring her back to yours?"

"Okay i'll ask her now quickly." She looked at me. "Do you want to go back home or do you want to come back to mine?" She asked me and i shrugged.

"Um...yours." I answered anxiously because i didn't want to hurt my mums feelings.

"She said she wanted to come back to mine so you can pick her up tomorrow or i can drop her off. We'll figure it out in the morning okay. I just wanted to let you know that she's safe and she's with me." Lessi said and then hung up a few minutes later.

"Okay get up i'm taking you back to mine." Lessi instructed me and picked up my hand to help me up.

We got to her car and we sat there for a few minutes. She didn't start the car or even put her keys in the ignition. "Scar you need to tell me what got you so worked up that you felt like you had to leave your house because i know your mum and she sounded upset too so something clearly happened." She said and i felt her eyes on me, i kept staring through the front windscreen.

"They told me i'm going on loan to Everton until January. They told me that i'm not allowed to play for the national team until January." I stated and i felt Alessia's hand on my hand.