28 ~ This can't happen again

"Hello Scarlett. You were smashing out there today. Maybe we'd like to see how smashing you will be on Tuesday. I'm sure you'd love to see us again. I know we'll be happy to see you again. It's been a while." The other side of the phone said.

I couldn't move. Time had stopped and i was stuck in my old nightmare. This can't be happening again. I didn't manage to get any words out to respond, but that's what they wanted. That's what Allison and Neil wanted.

"Don't worry i'm sure you'll stay safe if you don't tell anyone about this call." They said before hanging up.

I felt myself start panicking. I was going to have a panic attack. I was going to have a bad panic attack and i was by myself. I clicked the first contact i could and it rang and they answered. I'd called Beth England. I had tears streaming down my face and i couldn't breathe and i was choking on my own spit.

"Scarlett what's happening? I'm coming to your room." Beth said. I was lucky she would be able to get in because mine and Lauren's room didn't lock until Lauren double taps her card when opening the door for my safety in case something happened. For example, this.

She took around a minute to get to my room and i hadn't moved. Not slightly. I couldn't. It was like everything was moving around me and i was frozen in time. I felt happiness for the first time in years and it had to get crushed in the matter of a few hours.

She walked over to me in a calm matter, well as calm as she could make herself seem. She bent down in front of me and i couldn't hear anything she was saying, but she was breathing slowly and i tried to copy her breathing and it did work. My breathing returned to normal after a few minutes, but i was still choking over my tears. "I can't do this again." I choked out. Beth put her hands on my knees to stop both of my legs shaking, well my whole body was shaking.

"Do what again? Scar use your words." She asked me, softening her tone. I shook my head and leant forwards to force her to envelop me in a hug, which she did.

After a few minutes of cradling me, she pulled away from the hug and held both of my hands with hers. "Scar you need to tell me. Are you safe?" She asked me and i didn't know whether i should tell her that i wasn't. I technically wasn't telling her about the call. I shook my head telling her that i wasn't safe and i saw panic arise in her.

"Okay. Okay. Come with me Scar. We have to see your parents." She told me and i was resistant to this idea.

"No. No. Mum and mam they can't know. They'll worry too much." I exclaimed.

"Look Scar this isn't up to a discussion when your well being is at stake so you can either come with me or stay here and i can tell you this now. I. Am. Not. Leaving. You. By. Yourself." She told me and then she went to pull me up again and i reluctantly got up.

She walked me down to the relaxation room and she poked her head around the door and signalled for mum and mam. They came out and i still had tears trickling down my face, so their natural instinct was to hug me. "Scar what's happened?" Mum asked me, worried.

"She told me that she isn't safe. I don't know why, she didn't tell me, but i thought you two should know and so should the staff members so she can be kept safe on site." Beth told mum and mam and i saw mums face drain of its colour and mam put her hand around her.

"Okay let's go and tell Sarina and let's try and not worry." Mam said, trying to keep mum from not driving herself insane.

~~~