1 - My dear~

"Hey! We are gonna be late dingus-" Robin slightly yelled across the room, being all up in Steve's face."Huh? Why are you so close Rob.." The fluffy haired guy said, squinting his eyes."We should've never slept over if we knew  this was gonna happen!" Robin jumped out of Steve's face grabbing his clothes he had packed to wear for school."I'm sorry that you wanted to watch all the horror movies we could possibly watch before getting sleepy!" Steve said while getting up from couch he had slept on over night."Hey, don't argue with me, you know you wanted to do it to," Robin tossed the guy with fluffy hair his clothes."Go hurry up and get changed in the bathroom, I'll be waiting in your car." Robin grabbed Steve's car keys off the coffee table and headed out the door. Steve grabs his clothes, and jogged up the stairs, looking down. After the guy with fluffy hair got dressed, he ran down the stairs, exiting the house.

"Took you long enough" Robin said chuckling and rolling her eyes."I didn't even take that long Robin-" "Jeez calm down, its a joke" Steve wasn't in the mood for jokes right now, he just wanted to focus getting to school before being late.

'Time Skip'

Once Steve pulled up to the student's parking lot, he grabbed all his belongings, and hopped out of the car searching his pockets."Shit...Robin, what time is it, I forgot my phone at your place.." Robin pulled her phone out of her small pocket on her bookbag, the phone was decorated with random stickers like 'too cool for school' or as well as 'Bee Happy', really anything cringey. She unlocks her phone, '10:01 A.M', "Uhm..what time does school start again..." Robin said as almost a whisper. "9:30 A.M....why..?" Steve started to worry,shit..did I make us late..? People are gonna think we're dating if we BOTH came in late.."10:02" Robin grabbed the guy with fluffy hair's hand and dragged him inside,"Any later than 10:30, equals detention harrington" Steve pulls his hand away from Robin and starts jogging towards the doors."REALLY DINGUS? WE DON'T HAVE TO RUN!" Robin shouted at him,"ugh..I've always HATED running..too much work for me-" Robin said, hating to be left behind by Steve.

"I'LL MEET YOU IN CLASS ROBIN!" Maybe this would even solve the problem, no one would think we skipped class to make out..right? Steve, at this point, has already made it in the school. Steve is now walking looking at the ground, he knows this school by heart, he knows where his class is. Then the guy feels a sudden bump, "Shit..man- you ok?" Steve looked up to see who had that soft,low,calming voice. He lifts up his head and sees,"Eddie Munson,you?" The guy with long curly hair stook up his hand,"Uhm, H-harrington...S-STEVE..HARRINGTON" The guy with fluffy hair has never stuttered in his life, why now? Why him? "Ohh, King Steve! I know you, your that guy that hogs the ladies from every guy in school!" Eddie chuckled, while Steve turns a bit red."Wait..Eddie Munson..where have I heard that name before.." Steve pondered as he glared at Eddie, up and down. "Well, I'm known for being in the hellfire club, and Jason Carver is starting rumours, saying its a cult? Its honestly just a club for a game, he lost his mind" Eddie chuckled looking down."Thats where I heard your name! Jason Carver, that freak" Steve said pointing his fingers at Eddie."You actually seem cooler than people say you are Harrington, we should hang out some time" Steve looked into Eddie's eyes, as they glistened in the sunlight.Steve's cheeks turn red,"Yeah..we should..." Steve grabs a spiral notebook out of his backpack and rips out a page, he then starts jotting down his number and hands it to Eddie,"How will you know its me?" Eddie replied, looking at the number. "I just will" Steve stuffs the notebook back in his bookbag."As you say my dear~" Eddie walks away, stuffing Steve's number in his right pants pocket.My dear..? The guy with fluffy hair was all red.

Me: wassup, Lemme know if you want this series to go on! :) inspired by steddievhs