6 - Sleepover zZ +Mall 😎

Author's note: I'M SO SORRY, I HAVEN'T BEEN MOTIVATED TO DO ANYTHING! I'M GONNA TRY AND MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG :,)
Oh and I'm slowly getting better at writing stories thanks to my teacher 🤭 Also if you haven't watched Stranger Things, this is an AU (AND YES SPENCER'S WAS AROUND THAT TIME I LOOKED IT UP)

Warning: Swears, inappropriate language, homosexuality.

Steve has just gotten back to his house, his parents, fast asleep while watching shows. Well they do work their asses off at work all day. Steve approaches his room slowly, on his tip toes like a little kid.

• • •

In his room, he sets his book bag down and climbs into bed. He stares at the ceiling for a few minutes, in ponder. Does this mean we're dating? We just kissed today. Like shit, man. We just met a few days ago. Is this like one of those love at first sight bullshit?

After pondering for an exact five minutes, Steve reaches for his phone on his nightstand. He dials Robin's number, the phone rings. "Hello?" A loud voice shouted. The background sounds crowded. "Robin? Where the hell are you at this time?!" Steve responded. "Oh! At a party!" Robin said, kinda proudly. "Why the hell are you at a party at 9:10?" "It's a Friday! And it's Vicky's party! Didn't I invite you?" Robin sounds like she's having a blast. "No? And it's a Friday?" Steve sounded surprised. If he would have known it was a Friday, he would have spent the night at Eddie's!

"Well I'm gonna leave you at it,"Steve added. "What? Why? Are you not coming?" "No" He replied. "Aw, man. See you later Harrington!" She hung up in less than a second, guess she really is having fun over there.

• • •

Steve tried falling asleep, but he couldn't, really. Not with what happened all this night. He decides to call Eddie to see if he is still awake.

"Steve? You're still up too?" Eddie said as soon as he picked up the phone. "Y-yeah, do you think I could sleep over? We need to talk, and not over the phone.." Steve spoke. Eddie thinks for a second if it was he did. "Uh, S-sure, where do you wanna sleep, I'll set it up for you" Eddie is twisting his rings, he does that when he's nervous.

"The couch is fine" Steve answered. "I'll be over in maybe ten minutes." Eddie was in one of those moods to joke around, but maybe just not at this moment. "O-ok, see you soon Harrington" the call ended.

Shit Eddie thought. Why do we need to talk? Is he not gay? Bi, pan or?- whatever! But I do really think this is love at first sight.

• • •

*knock knock knock* Eddie goes to open the door. It's Steve, of course. "Hey, erm, come in," Eddie held the door open for Steve. "I set up the couch, like I said I would" Eddie said, proudly. Steve sits on the couch and thanks him. Eddie sits beside him. "What did you wanna talk about, again?" Eddie questioned, so he wouldn't sleep awful of that thought in his head. "Us." Was all Steve said.

"What do you mean us?" Eddie faces Steve. "Are we..dating?" Steve pushed out. Eddie was relevied is wasn't something bad. Just answer and everything is ok. "Uh, well, maybe? I think so? I-i mean if that's ok with you of course!" Eddie was twisting his rings again, he doesn't know how Steve would react. "I've never experienced feelings for a boy. Ever. You're the first" The guy with fluffy hair admitted. He said that with honesty. He hasn't. Eddie was the first boy he had feelings for.