7 - Who are you? √

Authors note: This one is gonna be short and the next part is going to be longer, enjoy!

Warning: Swears, inappropriate language, homosexuality

Previously:
"Your total is $9.27" Steve takes his wallet put of his back jeans pocket. He hands the cashier the money. He gets handed a bag of 2 cups of cinnabons, bite sized. "Thanks" he says as he walks away. He waits at the tables near the food court where he got the cinnabons. He should be here by now? Oh well. I'm gonna start eating these if he doesn't show up soon.

                                      "Steve?"

"Steve?" A voice came out of nowhere. "Robin, oh my god what a coincidence!" Steve got up out of his chair and hugs Robin. "How was the party last night?" Steve asked, firstly. "It was so much fun! And I think me          and Vickie are a little bit closer now!" Steve could tell she was having fun, by the way she was shouting. "Did you come here with anyone? Dustin maybe? OH! What about that Eddie guy?" Robin is a fast talker when she gets excited or too into things.

      "Yeah, I actually came here with Eddie. We got closer this weekend as well." Robin's jaw opened widely. "I think he likes you!" Robin sat down in the chair that was supposed to be Eddie's. "What did you do this weekend?" She asked. "I slept over at Eddie's, and he made me breakfast this morning." Robin squealed. "He definitely likes you!"
"Say, where is he?" Robin looked around. "He's at Spencer's getting us matching shirts."

"Why aren't you there with him?"

"Well.. Uhm.. I'm kinda uncomfortable in that store.."

"What happened?"

"I went to the back.."

"That's why you're uncomfortable there? I thought some one hit on you there or something. Dildos aren't scary, Steve."

"I know but, you know, ...thoughts..."

"What...thoughts?"

        Steve had remembered when someone mentioned where the condoms were. "One of the workers told me where the condoms were.." Robin laughed. "You have a dirty mind, Steve Harrington."

       "Anyways, Im staying here to meet your crush." Steve rolled his eyes. "Then grab another chair, you're sitting in Eddie's."