3 - Dress up ♤

Shit! Steve went to clean his room immediatly. He picked up dirty clothes and threw them in the washer machine, he cleaned up his messy desk, he made his bed, he cleaned out his closet, and threw out all trash he had stored up under his bed. By the time he finished taking out the trash, someone was at the door. *ding* *dong*. It was the guy with long curly hair, Eddie Munson.Huh? He's here already? Steve paused as he thought. He went to go get the door, not trying to waste Eddie's time here. Steve's hand fell in contact with the door handle and slightly turned it, unlocking the door. Steve opened up the door and scooted to the side to let Eddie in,"Hey Harrington," Eddie spoke. Steve gestured his hand inside."Welcome to the Harrington house hold" Steve said bowing down to Eddie."Oh? So I'm a king now?" Steve, still bowing, look up at Eddie, who was staring at him, wanting to burst out laughing."Maybe. Maybe I'll even crown you king" Steve said as he got up,"If anything you should be king, I mean your a harrington yourself" Eddie said while flopping onto the couch. "My parents aren't home from work yet, feel free to explore the house, but it isn't entirely clean..." Steve said as he motioned his hand in every direction."Thats fine, my trailer honestly looks worse then this" Steve laughed slightly and looked at the ground."Why don't we take a quick look at King Steve's room?" Steve looked back up to see Eddie standing up with his hands in his pockets. "Sure, think you'll find something?" Steve joked,"Maybe, you hiding anything?"
Steve walked closer to Eddie,"Maybe if you checked somewhere else" Eddie looked at him with confusion. "Like where?" Steve laughed."Definitely on a body, I can tell you that" Eddie looked at the guy with fluffy hair with wide eyes, motioning to Steve looking down and back at his face to see if thats what he meant without saying anything. Steve chuckled,"I'm joking Eddie, don't take it to seriously unless you want to," Steve joked again."What if I do want to?" Eddie slipped out, thinking it was the worst thing he could possibly do."I-" Steve looked away and blushed. I mean can you blame him? He was basically just asked, by the guy he likes, if he could search his body!"I'm..uhm..sorry, Steve..uhm don't you have a pool?" Eddie tried changing the subject."Its fine, and yes I do have a pool, but we need swim suits, i have some in my room." Eddie smiled, knowing his friendship with Steve is still ok.

In his room, Eddie looked around curiously, meanwhile Steve is searching for the swimsuits. "Found them!" Steve shouted, scaring Eddie. "Wich one do you want, hawaiian swim trunks or blue plain ones?" Steve asked, Eddie looked at the hawaiian one weirdly."I'm taking the blue one, you go be little miss Stevie" Steve laughed, giving Eddie the blue ones. After they got changed,they headed to the pool. "Who's jumping in first?" Eddie said, Steve wanted to race so without answering, he immediatly jumped in, splashing Eddie in the face."JEEZ HARRINGTON-" Eddie followed behind him.

'Time skip'

After 1 hour in the pool, they got out and dried off, laying on their towels on the floor. Eddie looks over at Steve, who was basically about to fall sleep. Eddie looked at Steve's chest going up and down. He couldn't stop staring at him. Could Eddie be falling inlove too? Eddie decided he was going to go inside and put Steve to bed after a couple of minutes. Steve has already fell asleep, Eddie got up and carried Steve like he was holding a bride. Eddie got to his room and put him under the covers, and a thought came into his head,should I put him in comfortable clothes..? Eddie looked through his closet and grabbed a loose t-shirt and gently put it on Steve. Eddie grabbed jogging pants and underwear, but he swore he would respect Steve's privacy and close his eyes. After he got the clothes on, Eddie wanted to stay until his parents got home. Eddie grabbed the largest clothes he could find and put them on, but he wore his own underwear. Eddie climbed into the bed with Steve and got underneath the covers. After 30 minutes or so, he fell asleep. They slept for a good 3 hours until Steve woke up on Eddie's chest.WHAT THE FUCK? I WAS SLEEPING ON HIM?! did he change my clothes-? IS HE WEARING MY CLOTHES? HOLY SHIT, DID HE DO ANYTHING WEIRD? I-i don't wanna wake him up..
Steve tried to get up, but it immediatly woke up Eddie, who was a light sleeper. "Oh, sorry Steve.." Steve looked at Eddie."I-i wanted to stay until your parents got home," Steve looked at the floor, "D-did you change m-me..?" Eddie blushed and looked away. "Y-yes, B-BUT I SWEAR I DIDN'T LOOK! I wanted to respect ypur privacy" Steve looked at Eddie and Smiled, until he heard a car park outside and beep.