Thanksgiving Special

A/N: HELLO :) It is thanksgiving for me! Although you might have had it yesterday or tomorrow, or maybe don’t celebrate it, BUT IT'S THANKSGIVING SO ENJOY THIS SPECIAL.
(this special does not impact the story it is just for fun)

    Steve and Eddie are going to spend thanksgiving at a restaurant, just the two of them :).  “Uh, hi, this is a fancy restaurant?” The waiter reassured them. ”Uhm, yes, table for two, please.” Steve asked. The waiter looked at them in disgust. “Uhm, follow me..” Eddie and Steve followed the waiter. “Menus will be delivered soon.” The waiter had this french accent, kind of calming to listen to if we forgot about how disgusted he was.

    “I can’t believe this was the last restaurant that was available on thanksgiving!” Steve told Eddie. “Yeah..but was it just me that thought the waiter was a bit..disgusted?” Eddie whispered. Steve obviously noticed, but he didn’t want to ruin his night with Eddie.”No,he looked normal..just you I guess..” Steve lied to Eddie. “Hm..”

    The waiter brings over the menus.”Uh, here you go..take your time choosing one of our delicious appetizers..” the waiter walks away weirdly. “I-i’m not kidding, Steve..he’s acting weird..” Eddie was concerned. “Eddie..we’re two guys at a fancy restaurant, wearing fancy clothes, on thanksgiving..it’s kinda obvious that he is..well..homophobic?” Steve finally admitted. Eddie sighed. “So…we can’t be accepted anywhere we go..?” Eddie asked. Eddie had a sweet, full, kind heart..just to be hated?” Steve smirked.”I know one, no, three places that we could be accepted.” Eddie smiled and leaned closer. “Like what?” Steve leaned in too. “My house, your house..and..” Steve discontinued for suspense.

    “Hm?”

“A gay club.”

Eddie’s jaw dropped. “You..Harrington..is one..mischievous..boy.” Steve grabs Eddie’s hand and walks out the restaurant. They head to the car and Steve drives to a local gay club.” Eddie twisted his rings. They arrived. “Are you ready for this?”
“Yes.”

A/n: uhm…that's good enough..right? :D ok ok long story short, they party, get hit on, Eddie gets drunk, Steve drives him home…maybe or maybe not they may have had..s.e.x. HAHHAHHAHAhahahah…heh..hm..uh..yeah. I MEAN EDDIE WAS DRUNK AND FROM LIKE # CHAPTERS AGO THEY WERE DRUNK AND DO STUFF AND BTW THEY ARE ADULTS IN THIS SPECIAL SUPRIIIIIIIISE