Chapter 14

Waking up with Iryna might be my new favorite thing, even if I never get to do it again. She's like a Wonder Woman pillow that hugs you back or something. We may have fallen asleep with her spooning me, but we woke up with me half atop her, my head on her chest nestled comfortably in the valley between her sumptuous breasts. As embarrassing as that may seem, it was actually worse, because my arm was on the other side of her breast, trying to hug it closer like a real pillow.

And of course, she woke up first, and got to laugh at me as I realized my position.

"Shit! I'm so sorry Iryna! I didn't mean to do that!" I started to roll away until she hooked her arm around me and pulled me closer.

"It's fine Logan. I didn't mind. Things like that are unavoidable when you sleep like this. Probably better that you were just sleeping on me than me grabbing your morning wood," she said with a smirk.

I glanced under the sheets, and realized that I was indeed sporting that, and that it was pressed firmly against the outside of her thigh. I just groaned and pushed my hips back, so it wasn't even more embarrassing. "Well, this is a hell of a morning."

"Logan, stop. If we're together, we're going to have to get over little things like that. We're human. Things happen. Sometimes those things are involuntary and embarrassing. But that doesn't mean they're bad. They're just life," she assured me.

"I get that. But not the first morning I wake up with you! I couldn't have eased into it just a little bit?"

"We don't seem to be too good at the easing into things." She pulled me closer again, not letting me escape. "For a newbie to snuggling, you caught on quick. You're great at it."

I could feel my face burning a bit at that, because she made it hard not to be good at it. There was so much of her I wanted to hold close to myself. "I guess we should keep practicing, huh?"

"I'm up for more practice until my stomach complains," she agreed. "We still up for Thai food for lunch?"

I had a sudden thought about that. "What time is it?" She picked up her phone and showed me the time. It was almost 10am, and she had a ton of texts, though she didn't seem to care. That felt nice, that our snuggles were more important. "Have you ever had a Thai omelet?"

She shook her head slowly. "I don't think I've even seen one."

"It isn't on the menu, but the guys downstairs usually make a few up for the crew coming in to do prep work. If you'd like to try something new, I can have them send some up. Otherwise, we can just go down at lunch."

"No, let's have some breakfast. I like trying new things!" she quickly decided.

I pulled my own phone out and sent an e-mail to the restaurant order inbox and knew that we'd have food soon enough. "We might not get too much more snuggling now, but the food will be delicious."

"I guess we better enjoy it while we can then!"

"I don't think there is a chance of me not enjoying this. I might already be addicted."

"How are you feeling this morning?" she asked while gently touching the swelling on my lip. Strangely, that didn't hurt at all.

"I think my ribs are a bit sore, but the rest of me is okay," I replied slowly, trying to keep her finger on me.

She pouted a little in response. "Then I guess you don't need a kiss to make anything better, huh?"

My eyes widened a little at that. She'd given me a kiss on the cheek last week after the date, and I'd certainly thought about kissing her more ever since. Last night had been such a fiasco that I'd completely forgotten about anything like that. But now... now I had a stunning woman holding me in bed asking if I needed a kiss. "I think I'm in so much agony that it's overriding the pain receptors in my brain. Obviously, I need a kiss or ten to ensure my smile."