Chapter 22

One of the best things about living in Boston is the variety of food available to you. The North End has a group of Italian restaurants. China Town has, not shockingly, a lot of Chinese places. In addition, there are a ton of other eateries in the city that cater to almost every ethnicity under the sun. There are amazing Indian places, Greek, Malaysian, Brazilian, Peruvian, you name it. Every one of them offer new flavors and tastes that would set your taste buds to dancing as you got to savor something new.

And yet, they all paled in comparison to the flavor of Ryn.

As she lay across my lap, stretching languidly after her breathing calmed, I realized my fingers were still coated with her wetness. I'd dreamed of tasting her, of crawling between her legs and running my tongue over her, but I'd never had the chance. But as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked her juices off, I realized just how much of life I'd been missing.

This was delicious! It was a flavor I couldn't even describe. Musky, salty and oh so heavenly. And best of all, it was something that I knew Ryn would love to share with me. I couldn't wait for more!

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked, as I didn't even realize I'd moaned out loud while enjoying her taste.

"Fuck, Ryn, I had no idea how good you were going to taste!" I told her. "When do I get to have more of you?"

She looked up at me with a giggle. "I have you addicted already?"

"Hell yes! That was incredible! And damn, you taste so good!" I exclaimed. "Not to mention, I've been wanting to do this with you for a while, and it was even better than I'd imagined. Of course, I want more."

She rolled over, pulling me atop her. "Do we have time for more? What time do our plans start?"

I reached out and grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time. "We have about 90 minutes before we have to get cleaned up and go to dinner."

               Her eyes widened, and a smirk graced her lips. "Then, can I interest you in an appetizer?"

               "If you're the appetizer, then yes please!" I really hoped that was what she meant, because now that I'd had a taste, I wanted to devour her.

               "Okay, then move back between my legs," she directed. Once I did, she passed me a pair of pillows, then lifted her ass up into the air, presenting her lovely core to me. "Put those pillows under me, then you should have good access without hurting your arm." I did as she asked, and soon her hips were elevated for me, and I was almost drooling in anticipation.

               "Wow," I murmured now that I was up close and personal with her. The scent of her arousal was divine, and I couldn't wait to get started. "God I can't wait to taste you!"

               "I'm not stopping you!" she agreed. "Normally I'd ask you to play with my nipples too, but with your arm, just stay down there and I'll take care of that part myself!"

               With her permission granted, I leaned forward, kissing the inside of one thigh, and then the other, enjoying her aroma as I moved steadily closer to her center. Well at last I licked at the junction of her thighs and hip, she gripped my head and pulled me into her folds where my face was quickly coated in her juices. "Please lick me, Logan! I can't handle the teasing when I'm this turned on!" she begged.

               I was shocked to hear her so needy, and instinctively stuck my tongue out, letting her flavor coat it as I started to lap eagerly at her. She kept one hand on my head, just running her fingers through my hair as she moved the other up to her breast where she was eagerly tugging at her own nipple to further stimulate herself. I kept my eyes on hers, remembering how sexy it was when her eyes locked with mine while she was sucking me earlier. She was smiling at me and nodding encouragement all the while.