Chapter 36

"Oh god Logan! Yes! Right there! Harder!" Ryn moaned appreciably as I used my oiled hands to rub her feet while we relaxed in the jacuzzi tub in my hotel room. I'd splurged on a suite with a big tub since I wasn't staying there on the university's dime, and I was glad I had. She was still sore after the game and the celebration, and I had quickly offered to try and relax her muscles with a nice mixture of hot water, bubbles and massage. "You have no idea how much I needed this!"

               "Maybe not," I snickered. "But based on the sounds you're making, I'm getting a good idea!"

               She lifted her head, looking down at me while I still cradled her feet in my lap. "Maybe you could get me to make those sounds in another way!"

               I grinned over at her. "It would be my pleasure! Do you think you're up for it? Or are you too tired?"

               She scoffed as she sat up, giving me a lovely view of her breasts as they rose from the water. "Have I ever been too tired for that?"

               "Nope!" I replied with a chuckle. "But I've never had the pleasure of making love to you after a game either, so I always assumed that you were."

               "True, but I've never won an NCAA Championship either and my body is screaming for you," she pointed out while reaching a hand out to me. "Come celebrate with me!"

               We met in the middle of the tub, her legs around my waist and our lips together in a joyful meeting that signaled the beginning of many more good times together. As much as I knew she loved hockey, the last few weeks of training and games had put a crimp in our time together. Now, with hockey over we would have more time to devote to each other. Yes, I'd still have work, and she would have classes and some workouts, but until her Olympic training started, we would have a lot more time to spend loving each other.

               Like, say now.

               Kissing Ryn was one of my favorite things in the world to do. Oh yeah, making love to her was up there too, but being able to kiss her whenever and wherever I wanted was amazing. It was a little harder to make love in the booth of a romantic restaurant or in line for a movie, as people tend to frown on that. But kissing we could do any time we liked.

               For now, our lips were enjoying the kissing, our tongues teased and tempted with the promise of more, and our hands roamed and explored under the water's surface. I could feel her stroking me, though I'd been hard since I saw her naked form getting into the tub with me, and my hands were happily gripping her ass and pulling her into me.

               "Let me take care of you tonight, Ryn," I whispered through our kisses.

               "You always take care of me," she assured me. "You don't need to do anything special, believe me."

               "That doesn't mean I'm not going to let you relax while I take care of you though!" I pointed out, while pushing her shoulders a little so she leaned back and gave me access to her gorgeous breasts. Each of her nipples were already hardened into perfectly shaped nubs just begging for my mouth and hands, and I wasted no time in applying both of them to her.

               My mouth was on her left nipple, my teeth trapping it lightly while my tongue teased it as well. Ryn always loved it when I did this to her clit, and she certainly appeared to enjoy it here too. My fingers were busy on her other breast, squeezing and fondling before moving up to tug her tip till she was moaning happily. My remaining hand was behind her, supporting her in the water so that she could just remain relaxed and buoyant in the bubbles. She still needed to relax after all.