Chapter 29

I couldn't move. My entire body was sore, but in a good way, and I had Ryn's arms locked around me as though she were afraid that I'd slip away while she slept. Not that I had any intention of doing so, but now I needed to get up and use the bathroom. We'd worn each other out as long as we could, before our fourth shower led us to stripping the soaked sheets off the bad and just laying down on one comforter with another atop us so we didn't have to deal with putting on fitted sheets while we were exhausted.

               I'd never had a night like that. Maybe it was a one time thing where we were just so caught up in the moment that we couldn't stop, but we were both laughing and enjoying each other so much that I hoped that would be something we would do again and again. Or at least when we had the energy!

               It took time, wiggling my body slowly and carefully until I had extricated myself from her embrace. I'd just started to stand up when she grabbed me and pulled me right back into the bed, rolling me into her chest where I could see her blue eyes staring at me.

               "You really have to go, huh?" she snickered.

               "Yes! I thought I could get there and back but you've obviously thwarted my evil plans," I groaned. "Seriously though, I do have to go."

It turns out that we both did, and then we took the time to brush our teeth before meeting back in bed for some quality snuggles. As always, laying in Ryn's arms was the best feeling ever, and I could have easily drifted back to sleep had my stomach not started growling.

Having spent the entire day before in the apartment, for the best of reasons to be sure, we decided to head out for some breakfast. There are a ton of Boston places that do a Sunday brunch, and it wasn't hard to find a place with a couple seats that would help fill the bellies of two people who were most likely going to head back to the apartment for yet another round. At least, that was what I hoped the plan was!

"Is the weekend going to your liking?" I asked after swallowing a bite of my blueberry pancake. I had a stack of them, along with bacon and what I hoped was an endless supply of coffee. I'd need the coffee, because damn I was still tired.

Iryna smiled at me, a little syrup at the corner of her mouth from the waffles she was enjoying. "Best weekend ever. Luckily, it isn't over, because I want the rest of the day with us naked again."

"I have a feeling you'll get your wish!" I snickered, knowing full well I'd never say no to that. "What about the rest of the week? Is there anything you'd like to do before your trip?" Next weekend the hockey team was headed out to Detroit for the NCAA tournament, so I'd miss her for a week. Elske would be gone too, and Ella would be happy to see her, so I'd have the apartment to myself again until I flew out there for the finals.

"This week I might just need a lot of massages, cuddles and kisses. I know the practices are going to be brutal." She shivered in anticipation of the tough week, and I couldn't blame her. The regular practices already left her exhausted, and I would always rub down her legs and back when she was done. With both hands back, now I could do even more of that, so I was doubly glad that the cast was gone.

"I'll be there all week with that. I even bought more massage oil, just in case," I assured her.

She looked at me with a soft smile on her face, then shook her head. "You're really too much you know. I can't believe how good you are to me."

I cocked my head at her in confusion. "Aren't I supposed to be?"

"Yes! I mean, I guess that is exactly why I want to be with you so much. You're exactly what I wanted for a partner. I just never expected all the little side benefits. I would have never expected a boyfriend to be ready at a moment's notice to give me rubdowns after a practice."

I nodded sagely, drinking in her downcast eyes, then reached across the table to hold her hand. "Ryn, you just were never with the right person before. This is my first relationship, so all I'm trying to do is make you as happy as you make me, so I don't care how weird it is, I want to do it if it makes you feel better or smile or laugh or whatever. My ego isn't big. I don't need to show off. I just need your love."

Her head snapped up at that. "Love?"

"Yeah, love. I love you. I love every single thing about you. Massaging you is therapeutic for me; it helps me be connected to you in a way that I don't think many people get. I don't know why that works for me, but it does. So, I don't care what it is that you want. You ask, and I'll give it a shot."

She nodded with a gleam in her eye and her smile got much wider. Leaning forward, she whispered to me across the table. "Then, you wouldn't mind it I tied you to the bed and blindfolded you then had my way with you?"

Oh, my sweet lord. I carefully swallowed the bite of food that was trying to choke me, and then replied in a low whisper of my own. "I told you, whatever you want. I'm game."

"I can't believe you're mine." She chuckled, taking another bite of the waffle. She knew there was no rush, I wasn't leaving, and we had all the time in the world for more. "This is so crazy, that I'm finally with the kind of man I've always wanted, and you want to be with me in return. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

I snickered, because she had to be joking. "Ryn, come on. If they did a top ten single women in Boston, you'd be at the top of the list. I'm the lucky one!"

"Can we both just say we're equally lucky?"

"Well, if you finish that breakfast, then we can go back home, and I'll make sure we both get lucky. How does that sound?"

Needless to say, we got the bill, and some to-go containers very quickly, then almost ran home. I stuffed the food containers in the fridge, and then we both ran, laughing, up the stairs, clothes scattering as we went. I almost tripped as I struggled to get my jeans off, only to be picked up by Iryna and placed on the bed with my jeans still around my ankles.

"Stay right there, no moving!" she commanded with a smirk. She went into my closet, returning with a bunch of my ties, and I knew exactly what she planned. "We don't have cuffs and a blindfold yet, so this will have to do."

"That works for me. Should we buy the rest?" It seemed as though we might need them if this was going to be a regular occurrence.

"If you like it, then yes," she decided. "If you're a really good boy, I'll let you do the same thing to me!"

Oh, that did sound nice. Her insane body to do whatever I wanted? Sign me up for that please! "You know I'm always good. But I want you to go first. I'd probably just stare at you and enjoy the view!"

"Oh, you could do that. But I might beg for more," she pointed out. "But tonight, you won't have to beg, trust me."

I did! As much as she loved being in control, she also loved to see me lose my composure, and I couldn't complain about that in the least. She leaned down, securing a tie over my eyes, and then took a minute to do the same to my wrists. Once those were done, she got my jeans and boxers the rest of the way off and then spread my legs. A few tugs later, and she had tied my ankles to the footboard posts as well. I could move, but not a lot, not that I was trying to. I wanted her to do whatever she liked.

Which is exactly what she did. For the next few hours, she exquisitely tortured me, bringing me to the edge and back so many times that I lost count. Stradling my chest and letting me smell how aroused she was but keeping my mouth outside of the reach needed to taste her, though I could feel the fluids dripping onto my chest each time she came. Sucking and teasing my cock until I was almost there, only to stop and tease in another way until I was ready for more.

When I was finally wrung out, she finally let me have my release as she moved down to my cock and impaled herself upon it in a reverse cowgirl. She pounded down onto me, her hand fondling my balls while she was moaning along with each thrust. I don't think I even lasted a minute before I let loose a scream that was probably heard down in the pizza place and felt my loins pulse over and over while filling her with all I had. Her own scream was right there with mine and I could only gasp after my body was done heaving.

Holy shit. How the hell do I top that?